Chief EditorJ. S. Sandhu
Print ISSN 0250-5371
Online ISSN 0976-0571
NAAS Rating 6.67
Impact Factor 0.8 (2023)
Influence of stage of harvesting and zinc application on yield and zinc uptake in cluster bean [Cyamopsis tetragonoloba (L.) TAUB]
First Online 04-10-2019|
- Abdullah, A., Ghandorah, M.O. and Moustafa, K. A. (2000). Effect of planting dates and cutting treatments on production of dual- purpose barley in Central Region of Saudi Arabia. Research Bulletin, No (87), Agriculture Research Center, King Saud University, pp. (5-23).
- Alloway, B.J. (2008). Zinc in Soils and Crop Nutrition. Second edition, published by IZA and IFA, Brussels, Belgium and Paris, France.and Trade pp. 68.
- AOAC, (2005). Official Methods of Analysis, eighteenth revised. Association of Official Analytical Chemists, Arlington, Virginia, USA.
- Baker, N. R., Feryhough, P. and Meek, T. T. (1982). Light dependent inhibition of photosynthetic electron transport of zinc. Pl. Physio. 56: 217-222.
- Bhoya, M., Chaudhary, P.P., Raval, C.H. and Bhatt, P.K. (2013). Effect of nitrogen and zinc on growth and yield of fodder sorghum (Sorghum bicolour (L.) moench) varieties. Journal of Progressive Agriculture. 4 (1): 124-126.
- Chandel, S.R.S. (1984). Analysis of variance. A Hand book of Agricultural Statistics. 7thedn. pp 358-359.
- Ecoport, (2010). Ecoport database. Ecoport. http://www.ecoport.org
- Kaur, G., Singh, A., Aulakh, C.S. and Gill, J.S. (2013).Variation in forage yield and quality trait of dual purpose barley under different agronomic practices.Forage Research. 39 (1): 147-153.
- Kumar, R. and Bohra, J.S. (2014). Effect of N,P,K,S and Zn application on growth, yield, economics and quality of baby corn. Archives of Agronomy and Soil Science. 60 (9):1193-1206.
- Marschner, H. (1986). Functions of mineral nutrients: macronutrients. In:. Mineral Nutrition of Higher Plants [Haynes R. J., (editor)]. Academic Press, Orlando. FL. 195–267.
- Mohan, S. and Singh, M. (2014). Effect of nitrogen, phosphorus and zinc on growth, yield and economics of teosinte (Zea mexicana) fodder. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 59 (3): 471- 473.
- Pandya, C.B. and Bhatt, V.R. (2007). Effect of different nutrient levels on yield and nutrient content of fodder cowpea. Legume Research. 30 (3): 218 – 220.
- Sakal, R., Sinha, R.B., Singh A.P.andBhogal, N.S. (1998). Response to some rabi pulses to B, Zn and S application in farmers field. Fertilizers News. 43(2): 39-43.
- Shubhra, Dayal, J., Goswami, C.L. and Munjal, R. (2004). Influence of phosphorus application on water relations, biochemical parameters and gum content in cluster bean under water deficit. Biologia plantarum. 48 (3): 445–48.
- Singh, M., Chauhan, A., Kumar R., Joshi, D., Soni, P.G. and Meena, V.K. (2016). Dual purpose barley as affected by date of sowing, varieties and stage of harvesting. Agricultural Reviews. 38 (2):159-164.
- Singh, M.V. (2008). Micronutrient deficiencies in soils and crops of India. (In) Micronutrient deficiencies in Global Crop Production, pp. 93-125.
- Sutaria, G.S., Ramdevputra, M.V., Ansodaria, V.V., Akbari, K.N. (2013). Effects of potassium and zinc nutrition on yield and quality of forage sorghum. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research. 47 (6): 540-544.
- Van Soest, P.J., Robertson, J.B., and Lewis, B.A., (1991). Method for dietary fiber, neutral detergent fiber, and non-starch polysaccharides in relation to animal nutrition. Journal Dairy Science. 74: 3583-3597.
- Whistler, R.L., Hymowitz T. (1979). Guar: agronomy, production, industrial use, and nutrition. Purdue University Press, West Lafayette pp. 1-124.
- Yadav, B. D., Joshi, U. N. and Joon, R .K. (2003). Effect of iron and zinc on growth, grain yield and quality of clusterbean. National Symposium on Arid Legumes for Sustainable Agriculture.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.