- Abdul-Baki, A.A. and Anderson, J.D. (1973). Vigour determination in soybean by multiple criteria. Crop Science, 13: 630-633.
- Anonymous, (2014). International Rules for Seed Testing. Seed Science and Technology, 27: 1-215.
- Anonymous, (2017). Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Directorate of Pulses Development. Annual Report. pp-23.
- Chesti, M.H., Ali, T. and Bhat, M.A. (2012). Effect of organic and inorganic phosphorus sources on quality of greengram (Vigna radiata L.) under temperate conditions of Jammu and Kashmir. Legume Research, 35(1): 31-33.
- Dharmalingam, C., Paramasivam. and Sivasubramanian, V. (1998). Seed hardening to overcome adversity. The Hindu, No. 16 (Wednesday).
- Evans, L.E. and Bhatt, G.W. (1977). A non-destructive technique for measuring seedling vigour in wheat. Canadian Journal of Plant Sciences, 57: 983-985.
- Gnyandev., B, 2009, Seed technological studies in chickpea varieties (Cicer arietinum L.). Ph.D Thesis, University of Agricultural Sciences, Dharwad, Karnataka (India).
- Gomez, K.A. and Gomez, A.A. (2010). Statistical Procedures for Agricultural Research, 2nd edition, A Willey International Science Publication, New York (USA). pp, 20-29.
- Jayaraj, T. (1997). Study of the effect of plant protection chemicals on seed quality in sesame (Sesame indicum L.) Cv. KRR 2 and TMV 3. M.Sc.(Agri.) Thesis, Tamil Nadu Agriculture University, Coimbatore (India).
- Krishnasamy, V. (2003). Seed pelleting principles and practices. ICAR short course on seed hardening and pelleting technologies for rainfed/garden land ecosystems. Tamil Nadu Agriculture University, Coimbatore. p. 96.
- Kulkarni, S., Upperi, S.N. and Jadhav, R.L. (2016). Greengram productivity enhancement through foliar spray of nutrients. Legume Research, 39(5): 814-816.
- Maguire, J.D. (1962). Speed of germination aid in selection and evaluation of seedling emergence and vigour. Crop Science, 2: 176- 177.
- Presley, J.J. (1958). Relations of protoplast permeability to cotton seed viability and predisposition of seedling disease. Plant Disease Report, 42: 5852.
- Saritha, M., Vijayakumari, B., Yadav, R.H. and Kandari, L. (2013). Influence of selected organic manures on the seed germination and seedling growth of cluster bean (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba). Science Technology and Arts Research Journal, 2(2): 16-21.
- Selvaraj, N. B., Anitha, B., Anusha, G.M. and Saraswathi. (2007). Organic technology for Horticultural crops. Horticultural Research Station, Tamil Nadu Agriculture University, Tamil Nadu (India).
- Shariff, F., Sajjan, A.S., Babalad, H.B., Nagaraj, L.B. and Palankar, S.G. (2017). Effect of organics on seed yield and quality of greengram (Vigna radiata L.). Legume Research, 40(2): 388-392.
- Singh, R.K., Singh, R.P., Choudhary, S.K. and Upadhyay, P.K. (2014). Effect of organic sources of nutrients on soil quality, productivity and economics of late sown chickpea and fieldpea. Green Farming, 5(5): 796-800.
- Somasundaram, E., Mohamed, A.M., Vaiyapuri, K., Thirukkumaran, K. and Sathyamoorthi, K. (2007). Influence of organic sources of nutrients on the yield and economics of crops under maize based cropping system. Journal of Applied Science and Research, 3: 1774-1777.
- Sushma, P.P. (2013). Effect of polymercoat and seed treatment chemicals on seed storability and field performance of chickpea. M.Sc (Agri.) Thesis, University of Agricultural Sciences, Dharwad, Karnataka (India).
- Yadav, S.K., Babalad, H.B., Sharma, S.K. and Choudhary, R.K. (2016). Studies on nutrient management through organics in summer mungbean (Vigna radiata L. Wilczk). Bioscan, 11(4): 2499-2501.
Submitted Date : 14-12-2018
Accepted Date : 14-03-2019