- Honnali, S.N. and Chittapur, B.M. (2014). Efficient cropping systems for ecological security and sustainability and their energetic under irrigated tropical ecosystem. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 59(4) 556-560.
- Kalaghatagi, S.B. and Guggari, A.K. (2010).Castor (Ricinus communis L.) based intercropping system on Vertic Inceptisols under rainfed conditions. Indian Journal of Dryland Agricultural Research and Development. 25(2):78-81.
- Koraddi, V.R., Channal, S.K., Guggari, A.K. and Hamath, K.S. (1991). Studies on planting pattern and fertilizer requirements for intercropping of cotton and groundnut under assured rainfall condition. Karnataka J. Agric. Sci. 4(3&4):126-128.
- Sathyapriya, R., M. Mohammed, Yassin, Maheswari, J. and Sangeetha, S.P. (2009). Influence of NPK fertilization on productivity and oil yield of groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.) and sunflower (Helianthus annus L.) in intercropping system under irrigated condition. International Journal of Agricultural Research. 4: 97-106.
- Singh, Raman Jeet and Ahlawat, I.P.S. (2011). Productivity, competition indices and soil fertility changes of Bt cotton (Gossypium hirsutum L.) – groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.) intercropping system using different fertility levels. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 81 (7): 606–11.
- Srinivasan, S. (2009). Technology interventions in cotton for enhancing its diversified use. In: International Conference on Emerging Trends in Production, Processing and Utilization of Natural Fibers. Book of Papers. pp 208–15.
Submitted Date : 8-12-2018
Accepted Date : 9-08-2019