- Anonymous (2016). First advance estimated released on 14/09/2016 by Directorate of Economic and Statistics, Department of Agriculture and Cooperation.
- Dubey O.P, Garg D.C., Dixit J.P. and Tiwari K.P. (1991). Intercropping in short duration pigeonpea. Indian Journal of Agron.,38(2) : 253-254.
- Dwivedi, R. K. and Bajpai R.P. (1997). Productivity of pigeonpea based cropping systems in Northern Hills Zone of Chattisgarh. Indian J. Agron., 42: 50-52.
- Goyal, S. N., Patel, N. L., Patel, N. M. and Ahlawat I. P. S. (1991), Intercropping studies in pigeonpea under rainfed conditions. Indian J. Agron., 36 (1):49-51.
- Itnal, C. J., Nagalikar, V. P., Lingaraju, B. S. and Basavaraj, P. K., (1994), Intercropping pigeonpea with pearlmillet in North Eastern Dry Zone of Karnataka, Karnataka J. Agril. Sci., 7 (1): 6-9.
- Jain, H. C., Deshmukh M. R. and Duhoon (2001). Studies on fertilizer management in sesame based intercropping system under rainfed conditions in different agro ecosystems. J. Oilseeds Res., 18 (2): 176-177.
- Krantz, B. A. (1981). Water conservation, management and utilization semi-arid land part A. pp-339-78.
- Kumar, P., Rana K.S. and Rana D.S. (2012). Effect of planting systems and phosphorous with bio-fertilizers on the performance of sole and intercropped pigeonpea (Cajanuscajan) under rainfed conditions. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 57(2):127-132.
- Lewade, A. D. (2017). Effect of land configuration and folier sprays on soybean + pigeonpea intercropping system under rainfed condition. M.Sc. (Agri.) Thesis, VNMKV, Parbhani (M.S.) India.
- Pujari, B. T. (1996). Pigeonpea based intercropping system in Vertisols of Northeastern Dry Zone of Karnataka. Ph. D. Thesis, Univ. Agric. Sci., Dharwad, Karnataka,India.
- Ramamoorthy, K., Christopher, A.L. Alagudurai, S. KandasamyO.S. and Murugappan, V. (2004). Intercropping pigeonpea (Cajanuscajan) in finger millet (Eleusinecoracana) on productivity and soil fertility under rainfed condition. Indian J. Agron., 49, 28-30.
- Ramkrishna Rao, Kadam D.M., Shinde J.S. and Varade S.B. (1978). Effective rainfall analysis at Parbhani. Indian J. Met. Hydrol. Geophyso. 29 : 563-564.
- Rathod, P.S., Halikatti S.I., Hiremath S.M. and Kajjidoni S.T. (2004). Comparative performance of pigeonpea based intercropping systems in northern transitional zone of Karnataka. Karnataka J. Agri. Sci.,17 (2):203-206.
- Shantveerayya, C.P. Mansur, S.C. Alagundagi and S.R. Salankinkop. (2015). Productivity of barley (Hordiumvulgare L.) genotypes to integrated nutrient management and broad bed and furrow method of cultivation in watershed area. International Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 7 (4):497-501.
- Shinde, V. S., Deshmukh L.S., Shinde S.A. and Zade K.K. (2009). Influence of rainwater management through different agriculture techniques on yield, yield attributing characters and economics of cotton. J. Cotton Res. Dev.23 (1): 51-55.
- Singh and Singh R. K. (1992). Effect of level and depth of placement of phosphorus on pigeonpea based intercropping systems under dryland conditions. Indian J.Agron., 37 : 130-134.
- Verma, K.P. and Warsi A.S. (1997). Production potential of pigeonpea (Cajanuscajan) based intercropping systems under rainfed conditions. Indian J. Agron., 42 (3): 419-421.
- Willey, R.W., Rao, M.R. and Natrajan, M.(1980). Traditional cropping systems with pigeonpea and their improvement. In: proc. Inte. Workshop Pigeonpea, December 15-19, (1980), ICRISAT, Patancheru, pp.11-25.
Submitted Date : 1-11-2018
Accepted Date : 11-01-2019