- Anonymous, (2018). All India Coordinated Research Project’s report on MULLaRP. ICAR-Indian Institute of Pulses Research, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh: Pp. 31-33.
- Bag, M.K., Gautam, N.K., Prasad, T.V., Pandey, S., Dutta, M., Roy, A. (2014). Evaluation of an Indian collection of blackgram germplasm and identification of resistance sources to mungbean yellow mosaic virus. Crop Prot. 61: 92-101.
- Chadha, M.L. (2010). Short duration mungbean: A new success in South Asia. Asia-Pacific Association of Agricultural Research Institutions, Bangkok: pp. 1.
- Kooner, B.S., and Cheema, H.K. (2007). Screening of mungbean germplasm against whitefly (Bemisia Tabaci Genn.) and Mungbean yellow mosaic virus. Acta Hortic ISHS. 752: 307-310.
- Lekhi, P, Gill R. K., Kaur S., Bains T. S. (2017) Generation of interspecific hybrids for introgression of mungbean yellow mosaic virus resistance in [Vigna radiata (L.) Wilczek]. Legume Research. 41: 526-31.
- Nene, Y.L. (1972). A survey of viral diseases of pulse crops in Uttar Pradesh. G.B. Pant University Agriculture Technology Bulletin, 161.
- Naimuddin, K., Akram, M., Partap, A. (2011). First report of natural infection of Mungbean yellow mosaic virus in two wild species of Vigna. New Dis. Rep. 23: 21.
- Nair, R.M., Götz, M., Winter, S., Giri, R.R., Boddepalli, V.N., Sirari, A., Bains, T.S., Taggar, G.K., et al., Dikshit, H.K., Aski, M., Boopathi, M. (2017). Identification of mungbean lines with tolerance or resistance to yellow mosaic in fields in India where different begomovirus species and different Bemisia tabaci cryptic species predominate. Eur J Plant Pathol, 149: 349-65.
- Parihar, A.K., Basandrai, A.K., Sirari, A., Dinakaran, D., Singh, D., Kannan, K., Kushawaha, K.P., et al. (2017). Assessment of mungbean genotypes for durable resistance to yellow mosaic disease: Genotype × Environment interactions. Plant Breeding. 136: 94-100.
- Sehrawat, N. and Yadav, M. (2014). Screening and cross-compatibility of various Vigna species for yellow mosaic virus resistance. Journal of Innovative Biology. 1: 31-34.
- Shanmungam, A.S., Rathnaswamy, R., Rangasamy, S.R. (1983). Crossability studies between green gram and black gram. Curr Sci. 52: 1018-1020.
- Singh, A. K. and Singh, K. P. (2000). Screening for disease incidence of YVMV in okra treated with gamma rays and EMS. Vegetable Science. 27: 72-75.
- Singh, G. and Bhan, L. K. (1998). Diseases of mungbean and urdbean and their management. In: IPM system in Agriculture (eds. R. K. Upadhyay, K. G. Mukerji and R. L. Rajak), Aditya Book Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi: 311-71.
- Subramanian, D. (1980). Interspecific hybridization in Vigna. Indian J Genet Plant Breed. 40: 437-438.
Submitted Date : 17-09-2018
Accepted Date : 29-03-2019