Chief EditorJ. S. Sandhu
Print ISSN 0250-5371
Online ISSN 0976-0571
NAAS Rating 6.67
Impact Factor 0.8 (2023)
In Vitro Investigation of Biopriming on Seed Quality Parameters in Green Gram [Vigna radiata (L.)]
First Online 03-12-2019|
- Abdul-Baki, A. S. and Anderson, J. D., (1973). Vigour determination in soybean by multiple criteria. Crop Science. 13:630-633.
- Anonymous., (2017). Area, production and productivity of principal crops. Directorate of Econimics and Statistics, Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture, New Delhi, 96-97.
- Fazulla,A Shariff. Sajjan Ashok S., Babalad, H.B., Nagaraj, L.B. and Palankar S. Giresh,, (2017). Effect of organics on seed yield and quality of green gram (Vigna radiata L.). Legume Research. 40:388-392.
- John, M. P., (1991). The Mungbean. Oxford and IBH Publishing Co. Pvt. Ltd. Janpath, New Delhi, pp. 126-127.
- Kamaraj. A. and Padmavathi. S. (2012). Effect of seed enhancement treatment using leaf extract on physiological and morphological characteristics of green gram (Vigna radiata L.) seed ADT 3. International Journal of Current Research. 4(11):110-114.
- Khan, A. A., I (1992). Pre plant physiological seed conditioning. Hortcultural. Review. 13: 131-181.
- Sathiya Narayanan G., Prakash. M and Rajesh Kumar, V.; (2017). Effect of integrated seed treatments on growth, seed yield and quality parameters in black gram [Vigna mungo (L.) Hepper]. Indian Journal Agricultural Research. 51(6): 556-561.
- Srimathi, P., Kavitha, S and Renugadevi, J., (2007). Influence of seed hardening and pelleting on seed yield and quality in green gram (Vigna radiata L.) cv. CO 6. Indian Journal Agricultural. Research. 41(2):122-126.
- Vishwas, S., Chaurasia, A. K., Bara, B. M., Debnath, A., Parihar, N. N., Brunda, K. and Saxena, R., (2017). Effect of priming on germination and seedling establishment of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) seeds. Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry. 6(4): 72-74.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.