- Acharya, S.S. and Agarwal, N.L. (2011). Market integration, efficiency, costs, margins and price spread. Agricultural Marketing in India. 440-443.
- Dalwai, A. (2012). CEO Message, Retrieved from http://nraa.gov.in/cindex.php.
- Kumar, A., Saksena and Bhardwaj, R. (2017). Foreign Direct Investment in agricultural retailing in India. J. Retail Marketing and Distri. Mgt. 1(3): 19-24.
- Rakesh, P., Manjit, S. and Henry, A. (2011). Stability, correlation and path analysis for seed yield and yield attributing traits in guar. Indian J. Agric. Sci. 81:309-313.
- Ramanjaneyulu, A. V., Madhavi, A., Neelima, T. L., Naresh, P., Reddy, K. I. and Srinivas, A. (2018). Effect of row spacing and sowing time on seed yield, quality parameters and nutrient uptake of guar [Cyamopsis tetragonoloba (L.) Taub] in semi arid climate of southern Telanagana, India. Legume Research. 41(2).
- Singh, S.K. (2014). An analysis of guar crop in India. Grain Report. USDA Foreign Agriculture Service. Grain Report No. 4035.
- Speranza, M. G. and Ukovich, W. (1994). Minimizing transportation and inventory costs for several products on a single link. Oper. Res. 42(5): 879-894.
- Yadav, H., Shalendra., Prasad, A.K., Goswami, P. Rahul., Pednekar, S., V., A.P., Haque, E. and Shah, M. (2013). Chapter 5: Guar Trade Scenario, p-23, Guar Industry outlook, 2015. CCS National Institute of Agricultural Marketing, Ministry of Agriculture, Govt. of India.
Submitted Date : 11-06-2018
Accepted Date : 12-08-2019