- Anonymous (2016-17). Project coordinator reports (Mungbean and Urdbean) of AICRP on MULLaRP IIPR, Kanpur.
- Bhagat, Pooja (2014). Response of green gram [Vigna radiata L. Wilczek] to Diammonium phosphate and weed management practices under rainfed condition M.Sc. (Ag) thesis submitted to M.G.C. Gramodaya Vishwavidyalaya, Chitrakoot, Satna (M.P.)
- Chaudhary, V.D., Desai, L.J., Chaudhari, S.N. and Chaudhary, P.R. (2016). Effect of weed management on weeds, growth and yield of summer green gram (Vigna radiata L.). The Bioscan. 11(1): 531-534.
- Eveleigh, R.R.; Mc Millan, M.G. and Cook, A.S. (1991). An assessment of herbicides for weed control in mungbeans. Mungbeans: The Australian experience proceedings of the first Australian mungbean workshop. pp. 49-52.
- Goswami, G., Kumar, S., Bhushan, C. and Shukla, A. (2015). Effect of weed management practices under various fertility levels on weed index and weed control efficiency of spring mungbean. Environment and Ecology. 33(1A): 402-404.
- Gupta, Vikash, Singh, Mahendra, Kumar, Anil, Sharma, V.C. and Kher Deepak (2014). Effect of different weed management practices in urdbean [Vigna mungo (L.) Hepper] under sub-tropical rainfed conditions of Jammu (India). Legume Research. 37(4): 424-429.
- Harithavardhini, J., Jayalalitha, K., Ashoka Rani, Y. and Krishnaveni (2016). Efficacy of post emergence herbicides on weed control efficiency, partitioning of dry matter and yield of black gram [Vigna mungo (L.) Hepper]. International Journal of Food Agriculture and Veterinary Sciences. 6(2): 39-44.
- Jyoti Bala, (2016). Weed management in green gram [ Vigna radiata (L.) Wilczek ]. Thesis submitted to MGCGV Chitrakoot, Satna (M.P.)
- Kumar, Narendra; Hazara, K.K. and Nadrajan, N. (2016). Efficacy of post emergence application of imazethapyr in summer mungbean (Vigna radiata L.). Legume Research. 39(1): 96-100.
- Mani,V.S., Malla, M.L., Gautam, K.C. and Bhagwandas (1973). Weed killing chemicals in potato cultivation. Indian Farming 72: 17-18.
- Mishra, R. (1968). Community Structure Ecology Workbook. Oxford IBH Publ. Co. New Delhi. pp. 31-34.
- Raman, R., Krishna Murthy, R. (2005). Nodulation and yield of mungbean (Vigna radiata L.) influenced by integrated weed management practices. Legume Research. 28 (2): 128-130.
- Singh, B.G. and Mohan, Krishna (1994). Physiological effect of pre-emergence herbicides in mungbean [Vigna radiata (L.) Wilzeck]. Annals of Plant Physiology. 8(1): 79-82
- Singh, B.G. and Rao, G.R. (1992). Physiological effect of pre-emergence herbicides in mungbean [Vigna radiata (L.) Wilczek]. Annals of Agricultural Research. 13(4): 401-403.
Submitted Date : 11-06-2018
Accepted Date : 28-06-2019