- Ae, N., Arihara, J., Okada, K., Yoshihare, T., Johansen, C. (1990). Phosphorous uptake by pigeonpea and its role in cropping systems of the Indian sub-continent. Science, 248:477–480.
- Chadar, B.R., Vaidya, P.H., Kachave, R.R., Aundhakar, A.V. (2018). Characterizations, classifications and soil site suitability evaluation of soils of farm College of Agriculture, Latur, Maharashtra. Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry, Special issue 1: 166-170
- Chikowo, R., Mapfumo, P., Nyamugafata, P., Giller, K. E. (2004). Woody legume fallow productivity, biological N2-fixation and residual benefits to two successive maize crops in Zimbabwe. Plant and Soil, 262: 303–315.
- Dasog, G. S. and Patil, P. L. (2011). Genesis and classification of black, red and lateritic soils of north Karnataka. In : Special publ. On Soil Science Research in north Karnataka, 76th Annual Convention of ISSS, Dharwad Chapter of ISSS (Eds), p 1-10.
- Hegde, R., Bhaskar Danorkar , Gopali Bardhan, Bhaskar, B. P., Singh, S. K. (2017). Land Evaluation for Site Specific Pigeon Pea (Cajanus cajan) - Sorghum (Sorghum bicolor) Management - A Case Study of Mormanchi Microwatershed, Gulbarga District, Karnataka, India. Current Journal of Applied Science and Technology, 24: 1-16.
- Jackson, M.L. (1973). Soil Chemical Analysis. Prentice Hall of India Private Limited, New Delhi.
- Meena, R.H., Giri, J. D., Sharma, S.K. (2012). Soil-site suitability evaluation for chickpea in Malwa Plateau of Banswara District, Rajasthan. International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, 2: 2250-3153.
- Ministry of agriculture (2016), Agricultural statistics at a glance.
- Mysuru district statistics at a glance. 2015-16. (http : // www.mysore.nic.in.).
- Naidu, L.G.K., Ramamurthy, V., Challa, O., Rajendra hedge, Krishnan, P. (2006). Manual soil-site suitability criteria for major crops. NBSS&LUP Pubbl. 129.
- Savalia, S.G. and Gundalia, J.D. (2009). Soil-site suitability evaluation for groundnut in Southern Saurashtra region of Gujarat. Legume Research , 32: 157-165.
- Savalia, S.G. and Gundalia, J.D. (2010).Characterization and evaluation of soil-site suitability for groundnut in the soils of Ubenation irrigation command area of Saurastra region in Gujarat. Legume Research, 32: 157-165.
- Sehgal, J. (1991). Soil-site suitability evaluation for cotton. Agropedology. 1:49-63.
- Sehgal, J. (1996). Pedology Concepts and Applications, Kalyani Publishers, New Delhi. pp 488.
- Shivaramu, H.S. (2012). Soil suitability assessment for pigeon pea in Alfisols of Karnataka- A modeling approach. Agropedology, 22:69-73.
- Sireesha, P.V.G. and Naidu M.V.S.(2013).Studies on genesis, characterization and classification of soils in semi-arid Agro-ecological region: A case study in Banaganapalle mandal of Kurnool district, Andhra Pradesh, Journal of the Indian Society of Soil Science, 61, 167-178.
- Soil Survey Staff (1999). Soil Taxonomy: a basic system of soil classification for making and interpreting soil surveys. In: USDA, Natural resources conservation service, agriculture. Handbook No. 436. 2nd edn. Washington, DC
- Thangasamy, A., Naidu, M.V.S., Ramavatharam, N. and Raghava Reddy, C. (2005). Characterization, classification and evaluation of soil resources in Sivagiri micro-watershed of Chittoor district in Andhra Pradesh for sustainable land use planning, Journal of Indian Society of Soil Science, 53: 11–21.
- Velayutham, M., Mandal, D.K., Mandal, C., Sehgal, J. (1999). Agro-ecological subregions of India for development and planning. NBSS Publ. 35, National Bureau of Soil Survey& Land Use Planning, Nagpur, India. 452 pp
Submitted Date : 6-06-2018
Accepted Date : 6-09-2018