Chief EditorJ. S. Sandhu
Print ISSN 0250-5371
Online ISSN 0976-0571
NAAS Rating 6.67
Impact Factor 0.8 (2023)
Impact of irrigation on pulses production in India: A time-series study
First Online 13-02-2019|
- Directorate of Pulses Development, Government of India. Development Programmes on Pulses: Government Efforts, Accessed from http://dpd.dacnet.nic.in/Article%20on%20Pulses%20programmes.pdf
- Bhatia, V.S., Singh, P., Wani, S.P., Rao, A.K., and Srinivas, K. (2006). Yield Gap Analysis of Soybean, Groundnut, Pigeonpea and Chickpea in India Using Simulation Modeling: Global Theme on Agroecosystems Report no. 31.
- Chand, Ramesh. (2009). Policy Brief: Demand for foodgrains during 11th Plan and towards 2020, NCAP-ICAR, New Delhi.
- Dashora, S.K., Dhaka, J.M., Agarwal, N.L. (2000). Growth in Production of Important Pulses Crops in Rajasthan. Agricultural Situation in India, 57(8), 453-458.
- Koohafkan, P. (2012). Chapter III Enhancing Cereals Production in Drylands in Water and Cereals in Drylands, Routledge. Food and Agriculture Organization of The United Nations (FAO), Rome.
- Kumar, R. (2014). Assessment of technology gap and productivity gain through Crop technology demonstration in chickpea. Indian J. Agric. Res, 48(2), 162-164.
- Mythili, G. (2006). Supply response of Indian farmers: Pre-and-Post reforms. Working Paper 2006-009, Mumbai: Indira Gandhi Institute ofDevelopment Research.
- Negi, A., and Roy, D. (2015). The cooling effect of pulse imports on price: The case of the pigeon pea in India.
- Narayan, P., and Kumar, S. (2015). Constraints of growth in area production and productivity of pulses in India: An analytical approach to major pulses. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research, 49(2), 114-124.
- Praduman Kumar, Surabhi Mittal and Mahabub Hossain. (2008). Agricultural Growth Accounting and Total Factor Productivity in South Asia: A review and Policy Implications, Agricultural Economics Research Review, 21 (2) : 145-172
- Praduman Kumar, P Shinoj, S.S.Raju, Anjani Kumar, M.Rich and SiwaMsang. (2010). Factor demand, output supply elasticities and supply projections for major crops of India, Agricultural Economics Research Review, 23 (1):1-14
- Reddy, A. Amarender. (2009). Pulse Production Technology: Status and Way Forward, Economics and Political Weekly, 64 (52):73-80
- Sundaram, I. S. (2010). India needs a pulses revolution. Facts For You (New Delhi), 31(3), 10-12.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.