- Directorate of Pulses Development, Government of India. Development Programmes on Pulses: Government Efforts, Accessed from http://dpd.dacnet.nic.in/Article%20on%20Pulses%20programmes.pdf
- Bhatia, V.S., Singh, P., Wani, S.P., Rao, A.K., and Srinivas, K. (2006). Yield Gap Analysis of Soybean, Groundnut, Pigeonpea and Chickpea in India Using Simulation Modeling: Global Theme on Agroecosystems Report no. 31.
- Chand, Ramesh. (2009). Policy Brief: Demand for foodgrains during 11th Plan and towards 2020, NCAP-ICAR, New Delhi.
- Dashora, S.K., Dhaka, J.M., Agarwal, N.L. (2000). Growth in Production of Important Pulses Crops in Rajasthan. Agricultural Situation in India, 57(8), 453-458.
- Koohafkan, P. (2012). Chapter III Enhancing Cereals Production in Drylands in Water and Cereals in Drylands, Routledge. Food and Agriculture Organization of The United Nations (FAO), Rome.
- Kumar, R. (2014). Assessment of technology gap and productivity gain through Crop technology demonstration in chickpea. Indian J. Agric. Res, 48(2), 162-164.
- Mythili, G. (2006). Supply response of Indian farmers: Pre-and-Post reforms. Working Paper 2006-009, Mumbai: Indira Gandhi Institute ofDevelopment Research.
- Negi, A., and Roy, D. (2015). The cooling effect of pulse imports on price: The case of the pigeon pea in India.
- Narayan, P., and Kumar, S. (2015). Constraints of growth in area production and productivity of pulses in India: An analytical approach to major pulses. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research, 49(2), 114-124.
- Praduman Kumar, Surabhi Mittal and Mahabub Hossain. (2008). Agricultural Growth Accounting and Total Factor Productivity in South Asia: A review and Policy Implications, Agricultural Economics Research Review, 21 (2) : 145-172
- Praduman Kumar, P Shinoj, S.S.Raju, Anjani Kumar, M.Rich and SiwaMsang. (2010). Factor demand, output supply elasticities and supply projections for major crops of India, Agricultural Economics Research Review, 23 (1):1-14
- Reddy, A. Amarender. (2009). Pulse Production Technology: Status and Way Forward, Economics and Political Weekly, 64 (52):73-80
- Sundaram, I. S. (2010). India needs a pulses revolution. Facts For You (New Delhi), 31(3), 10-12.
Submitted Date : 11-05-2018
Accepted Date : 11-10-2018