- Anonymous. (2012). Project Co- ordinator’s report AICRP on MULLaRP crops, IIPR, Kanpur.
- Benagi V.I. (1995). Epidemiology and management of late leaf spot of groundnut caused by Phaeoisariopsis pesonata (Berk and Curt.) V. Arx. Ph.D. Thesis, University of Agricultural Sciences, Dharwad, Karnataka, India.
- Bharadwaj C.L. and Thakur D.R. (1991). Efficacy and economics of fungicide spray schedules for control of leaf spots and pod blights in urdbean. Indian Phytopathology, 44(2): 470-475.
- Deeksha J. and Tripathi H.S. (2002). Cutural, biological and chemical control of anthracnose of urdbean. Journal of Mycology and Plant Pathology, 32(1): 52-55.
- Kulkarni S.A. (2009). Epidemiology and integrated management of anthracnose of greengram. Ph.D. (Agri.) Thesis, University of Agricultual Sciences, Dharwad, Karnataka, India.
- Lal M, Sharma S, Ahmad I, Singh BP and Yadav S (2014).Development of yield loss assessment model for potato late blight disease in indo-gangetic plains. Potato J. 41 (2):130-136.
- Laxman R. (2006). Studies on leaf spot of greengram caused by Colletotrichum truncatum (Schw.) Andrus and Moore. M.Sc. (Agri.) Thesis, University of Agricultural Sciences, Dharwad, Karnataka, India.
- Madhusudhan B.S. (2002). Studies on soybean anthracnose caused by Colletotrichum truncatum (Schw.) Andrus and Moore. M.Sc. Thesis (Agri.), University of Agricultural Science, Dharwad, Karnataka, India.
- Mahapatra S. and Das S. (2013). Evaluation of Fungicides and Botanicals against Leaf blight of Mustard. Indian Journal of Plant Protection. 41(1):61-65.
- Mahapatra S. and Das S. (2016). Linear regression model for assessing the yield of mustard due to Alternaria leaf blight disease. Indian Phytopathology 69(1): 57-60.
- Mahapatra S. and Das S. (2017). Assessment of yield loss of mustard due to alternaria leaf blight in Gangetic plains of West Bengal. Indian Phytopathology. 70(3): 322-325.
- Mayee C.D. and Dattar V.V. (1986). “Phytopathomatry”. Technical Bulletin-I, Marathawad Agricultural University, Parbhani, India, p. 146.
- Saha P. and Das S. (2013). Assessment of loss due to early blight (Alternaria solani) and influence of weather factors on disease development on Tomato. Journal of Agrometeorology.15 (1): 82-85.
- Shtienberg, D. (1990). Evaluation of the single tillers method for yield loss assessment in wheat under Israeli conditions. Journal of Phytopathology, 130(4): 331-341.
- Sharma H.C., Khare M.N., Joshi L.K. and Kumar S.M. (1971). Efficacy of fungicides in the control of diseases of kharif pulses mung and urid. All India Workshop on Kharif Pulses. p. 2
- Shukla V., Baghel S., Maravi K. and Singh S.K. (2014). Yield loss assessment in mungbean [Vigna radiata (L.) Wilczek] caused by anthracnose [Colletotrichum truncatum (Schw.) Andrus and Moore]. The Bioscan, 9(3): 1233-1235.
- Vanderplank J.E. (1963). Plant Diseases: Epidemics and Control. Academic Press, New York. 349 pp.
- Walker PT (1983). Crop losses: The need to quantity the effects of pests, diseases and weeds on Agricultural production. Agric. Ecosyst. Environ. 9:119-158.
- Wheeler B. E. (1969). An Introduction to Plant Diseases. John Wiley and Sons Ltd,London, UK.
- Wilcoxson R. D., Skovmand B. and Atif A. H. (1975). Evaluation of wheat cultivars for their ability to retard development of stem rust. Annals of Applied Biology 80: 275 – 281
- Zadoks J. C., Chang T. T. and Konjak C. F. (1974). A decimal code for the growth stages of cereals. Weed Research, 14: 415–421.
Submitted Date : 25-04-2018
Accepted Date : 28-12-2018