- Behboudian, M. H; Mpelasoka B. S. and Green S. R.. (2001). Water use, yield and fruit quality of lysimeter-grown apple trees: responses to deficit irrigation and to crop load. Irrigation Science. 20: 107-113.
- Boukecha, D;, Laouar, M; Mekliche-Hanifi, L and Harek, D. (2018). Drought tolerance in some populations of grass pea (Lathyrus sativus L.). Legume Research-An International Journal. 41: 12-19
- Caliskan, S; Caliska M. E.; Arslan M. and Arioglu H.. (2008). Effects of sowing date and growth duration on growth and yield of groundnut in a Mediterranean-type environment in Turkey. Field Crops Research. 105: 131-140.
- Doorenbos, J and Pruitt W. O.. (1977). Guidelines for predicting crop water requirements. In: FAO Irrigation and Drainage Paper No. 24. FAO, Rome. pp 144.
- Gomez, K. A and Gomez A. A.. (1984). Statistical Procedures for Agricultural Research (2 ed.). John wiley and Sons, NewYork. pp 680.
- Khan, S. A; Maity G. C. and Das L.. (2005). Prediction of grain yield of kharif rice based on thermal, heliothermal and photothermal units prevailing during different phases of growth. Environment and Ecology. 23: 545-552.
- Kumar, S; Nayyar H. and Bains T. (2005). Low temperature induced floral abortion in chickpea: relationship to abscisic acid and cryoprotectants in reproductive organs. Environmental and Experimental Botany. 53: 39-47.
- Saxena, N. P; Johansen C; Sethi S. C; Talwar H. S. and Krishnamurthy L. (1988). Improving harvest index in chickpea through incorporation of cold tolerance. International Chickpea Newsletter. 19: l7–l9.
- Singh, K. B; Malhotra R. S. and Saxena M.C. (1989). Chickpea evaluation for cold tolerance under field conditions. Crop science. 29: 282-285.
- Spiertz, J. H. J; Hamer R. J; Xu H; Primo-Martin C; Don C. and van der Putten P. E. L. (2006). Heat stress in wheat (Triticum aestivum L.): Effects on grain growth and quality traits. European Journal of Agronomy. 25: 89-95.
- Summerfield, R. J; H. Asumadu; R. H. Ellis and A. Qi. (1998). Characterization of the Photoperiodic Response of Post-flowering Development in Maturity Isolines of Soyabean [Glycine max L. Merrill] ‘Clark’. Annals of Botany. 82: 765–771.
- Vara Prasad, P. V; Craufurd P. Q. and Summerfield R. J. (2000). Effect of high air and soil temperature on dry matter production, pod yield and yield components of groundnut. Plant and soil. 222: 231-239.
- Venkataraman, S. and Krishnan A. (1992). Crops and Weather. Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New delhi, pp. 302.
Submitted Date : 20-02-2018
Accepted Date : 19-04-2018