- Choudhary, O.P., Ghuman, B.S., Bijay-Singh, Thuy, N. and Buresh, R.J. (2011). Effects of long-term use of sodic water irrigation, amendments and crop residues on soil properties and crop yields in rice–wheat cropping system in a calcareous soil. Field Crops Research, 121: 363–372.
- Dubey, S.K., Sinha, A.K. and Yadav, B.R. (1993). Effect of sodic waters and applied phosphorus on uptake of phosphorus and grain yield of greengram. Journal of the Indian Society of Soil Science, 41: 205-209.
- Dwivedi, C.A. and Burrows, I. (1979). Plant Physiology in a decade of Research CSSRI (ICAR) Karnal. pp. 115.
- Eisa, S.A.I. Taha, M.B. and Abdalla, M.A.M. (2011). Amendment of soil fertility and of the quality of soybean crop by using phosphorous and micronutrients. International Journal of Academic Research, 3: 800-808.
- Gomez, K.A. and Gomez, A.A. (1984). Statistical Procedures for Agricultural Research. 2nd Edn. John Wiley and Sons, New York.
- Havlin, J.L., Beaton, J.D., Tisdale, S.L. and Nelson, W.L. (1997). Soil Fertility and Fertilizers: An Introduction to Nutrient Management. 7th edition. Pearson Prentice Hall. Upper Saddle River, New Jersey, USA.
- Horneck, D.S., Ellsworth, J.W., Hopkins, B.G., Sullivan, D.M. and Stevens, R.G. (2007). Managing Salt-Affected Soils for Crop Production. PNW 601-E. Oregon State University, University of Idaho, Washington State University.
- Jatav, M.K. (2000). Efficiency of zinc and iron application on the performance of wheat in treated sodic soil, irrigated with saline sodic water M.Sc. (Ag). Thesis MPUAT, Udaipur.
- Jokar, L., Ronaghi, A. Karimian, N. and Ghasemi-Fasaei, R. (2015). Effects of different Fe levels from Fe-nano-chelate and Fe- EDDHA sources on growth and some nutrients concentrations in cowpea in a calcareous soil. Journal of Science and Technology of Greenhouse Culture , Vol. 6 No. 6 pp.Pe9-Pe18, En19.
- Kumari, Subhita, Yadav, B.L., Verma, H.P., Meena, J.S. and Pancholi, Pinky (2015). Effect of sodic water, biofertilizer and phosphorus on physical properties of soil, yield attributes and yield of mungbean. Annals of Agricultural Research New Series. 36: 394-399.
- Munshower, F.F. (1994). Practical Handbook of Disturbed Land Re-vegetation. Lewis Publisher, Boca Raton, FL.
- Oonkasen, B. and Thavarasook (1991). Mungbean cultivars sensitive to calcareous soil. In: Proceeding of the mungbean meeting chiangmai, Thailand, Feb. 23-24. Tropical Agricultural Research Centre, pp. 181-185.
- Pratt, P.F. and Thorne, D.W. (1948). Sodicity and availability of phosphate in sodium and calcium system. Soil Science, 13: 213-217.
- Rao, D.G. and Subramanian, U.B. (1990). Effect of phosphorus on nodulation, N, harvest index and correlations between nodulation and other plant parts in cowpea(Vigna sinensis L.) under well watered and dry land conditions. Indian Journal of Plant Physiology, 33: 275-281.
- Rao, J.S.P. and Rao, K.B. (1994). Effect of iron stress on growth and inorganic composition of groundnut, blackgram and green gram. Journal of Maharashtra Agriculture University, 19: 249-251.
- Ravi, S., Channal, H.T., Hebsur, N.S., Patil, B.N. and Dharmatti, P.R. (2008). Effect of sulphur, Zn and Fe nutrition on growth yield, nutrient uptake and quality of safflower (Carthamus tinctorius L.). Karnataka Journal of Agriculture Science, 21: 382 -385.
- Sharma, D.R. and Minhas, P.S. (2004). Soil property and yield of upland crops as influenced by the long-term use of waters having variable residual alkalinity, salinity and sodicity. Journal of the Indian Society of Soil Science, 52: 100-104.
- Singh, S.B., Chhabra, R. and Abrol, I.P. (1980) Effect of soil sodicity on the yield and chemical composition of cowpea grown for fodder. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 50 (11):852-856.
- Singh, V., Yadav, R.K., Yadav R., Singh J. and Meena, M.D. (2013). Effect of different iron and zinc application on growth, yield and quality parameter of mungbean (Vigna radiata L.). Annals of Agriculture Biology Research, 18: 164-175.
- Strogonov, B.P. and Oknina, E.Z. (1961). Study on the dormancy of plant under condition of irrigation with sodic solution. Fiziol Research., 8: 79-85.
- Wicke, Birka, Smeets, E., Dornburg, V., Vashev, B., Gaiser, T, Turkenburg, W. and Faaij, A. (2011). The global technical and economic potential of bioenergy from salt affected soils. Energy & Environmental Science. 4: 2669-2681.
- Yadav, K.K. and Chippa, B.R. (2007). Effect of FYM, gypsum and iron pyrites on fertility status of soil and yield of wheat irrigation with high RSC water. Journal of the Indian Society of Soil Science. 55:324-329.
Submitted Date : 13-02-2018
Accepted Date : 21-06-2018