- Anonymous (2016). Indian Institute of Pulses Research, Kanpur (U.P.).
- Babu, J.S., Reni, Y.P. and Ramana, M.V. (2016). Character correlation and path coefficient in black gram [Vigna mungo (L.) Hepper]. International Reserach Journal of Natural and Applied Sciences, 3: 178-182
- Bharti, B. and Kumar, R. (2016). Genetic variability, heritability and genetic advance for seed yield and its components in urdbean germplasm [Vigna mungo (L.) Hepper]. Indian Ecological Society, Confrence p 255-256
- Bishnoi A., Gupta P., Meghawal D.R. and Lal G.M. (2017). Evaluation of genetic variability and heritability in blackgram (Vigna mungo (L.) Hepper) genotypes. Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry, 6: 493-496
- Burton, G.W. and Devane, E.H. (1953). Estimating heritability in tall fescue (Festuca arundinacea) from replicated clonal material. Agronomy Journal, 45: 478-481
- Burton, G.W. (1952). Quantitative inheritance in grasses. Proceeding of 6th International Grassland Congress, 1: 227-283.
- Chandel, R.S. (1970). Handbook of Agricultural Statistics 4th editions. Achal Prakashan Mandir, Parmat, Kanpur-1 pp. 542-546
- Deepshikha, Lavanya, G.R. and Kumar, S. (2014). Assessment of genetic variability for yield and its contributing traits in blackgram. Trends in Biosciences, 7: 2835-2838
- Hadimani, A., Konda, C.R., Patil, R., Guru, P.N., Hedge, V.K. and Vijakumar, L. (2015). Assessment of variability, heritability and genetic advance for yield and yield attributing traits in blackgram [Vigna mungo (L.) Hepper]. International Journal of Tropical Agriculture, 33: 2473-2475
- Jain, R.K., Joshi, A., Chaudhary, H.R., Dashora, A. and Khatik, C.L. (2017). Study on genetic variability, heritability and genetic advance in soybean [Glycine max (L.) Merill]. Legume Research, 10: 532-536
- Jain, S.K. (2004). Induction of variability through mutagenesis in blackgram. Phd.Thesis, Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur.
- Johnson, H.W., Robinson, H.F. and Comstock, R.E. (1955). Estimates of genetic and environmental variability in soybean. Agronomy Journal, 47: 314-18
- Joshi, P., Yasin, M. and Sundaram, P. (2018). Genetic variability, heritability and genetic advance study for seed yield and yield component traits in a chickpea Recombinant Inbred Line (RIL) Population. International Journal of Pure and Applied Bioscience, 6: 136-141
- Kant, R. and Srivastava, R.K. (2012). Heterosis and inbreeding depression studies in urdbean [Vigna mungo (L.) Hepper]. Journal of Food Legumes, 25: 102-108
- Kant, R. and Srivastava, R.K. (2011). Heritability and genetic advance in urdbean [Vigna mungo (L.) Hepper]. Legume Research, 34: 226-229
- Konda, C.R., Salimath, P.M. and Mishra, M.N. (2009). Genotype and environment interactions for yield and its components in blackgram. Legume Research, 32: 195-198
- Meena, B.L., Das, S.P., Meena, S.K., Kumari, R., Devi, A.G. and Devi, H.L. (2017). Assessment of GCV, PCV, heritability and genetic advance for yield and its components in Field Pea (Pisum sativum L.). International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences, 6: 1025-1033
- Narasimhan, A., Patil, B.R. and Khadi, B.M. (2013). Genetic variability and character association for yield and its components in blackgram [Vigna mungo (L.) Hepper]. Journal of Food Legumes, 26: 137-138
- Priyanka, S., Rangaiah, S. and Showkath, B.B.M. (2016). Genetic variability estimates of quantitative and qualitative traits in black gram. International Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 8: 1821-1824
- Ramachandra, P. and Lavanya, G.R. (2017). Variability, heritability, genetic advance and correlation coefficients for yield component characters and seed yield in greengram (Vigna radiate (L.) Wilczek). Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry, 6: 1202-1205
- Reddy, D.K.R., Venkateswarlu, O., Jyothi, G.L.S. and Obaiah, M.C. (2011). Genetic parameters and inter-relationship analysis in blackgram. Legume Research, 34: 149-154
- Singh, A.K., Gautam, R.K., Singh, P.K., Kumar, K., Kumar, N., Swain, S. and Roy, S.D. (2014). Estimation of genetic variability and association analysis in the indigenous landraces of Urdbean [Vigna mungo (L.) Hepper] of Andaman islands. International Journal of Plant Research, 27: 113-122
- Singh, M., Swarup, I., Gaikwad, P.D. and Singh, J. (2016).Variability and heritability analysis in black Gram [Vigna mungo (L.) Hepper]. Advances in Life Sciences, 5: 2619-2621
- Snedecor, G.W. and Cockran, W.G. (1989). Statistical Methods, eight edition. Iowa State University Press.
- Sohel, M.H., Miah, M.R., Mohiuddin, S.J., Islam, A.K.M.S., Rahman, M.M. and Haque, M.A. (2016). Correlation and path coefficient analysis of blackgram (Vigna mungo (L.) Hepper). Journal of Bioscience and Agriculture Research, 7: 621-629
- Veeramani, Venkatesan, N.M., Thangavel, P. and Ganesan, J. (2005). Genetic variability, heritability and genetic advance analysis in segregating generation of blackgram. Legume Research, 28: 49-51
Submitted Date : 7-02-2018
Accepted Date : 25-09-2018