- Chavan N G, Bhujbal G B and Manjare M R (2014) Effect of seed priming on field performance and seed yield of soybean [Glycine max (L.) merill] varieties. The bioscan. 9: 111-114.
- Dhindwal A S, Hooda I S, Malik R K and Kumar S (2006) Water productivity of furrow-irrigated rainy-season pulses planted on raised beds. Indian J Agron. 51: 49-53
- Feng Z, Bo P and Donald L S (1997) Application of gibberellic acid to the surface of soybean seed (Glycine max (L.) Merr.) and symbiotic nodulation, plant development, final grain and protein yield under short season conditions. J. Pl. Soil Sci. 188: 329-335.
- Kaur M (2003) Studies on seed rate, irrigation, weed control and their interactive effects in raised bed planted soybean. Ph.D. Dissertation. Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana, India. 230 p + vii.
- Lone B A, Hassan B, Ansar S and Khan M H (2010) Effect of seed rate, row spacing and fertility levels on relative economics of soybean (Glycine max. L.) under temperate conditions. African J Agri Res 5: 322-24.
- Malik M A, Saleem M F, Asghar A and Ishaq R A F (2006) Effect of sowing dates and planting patterns on growth and yield of mungbean (Vigna radiate L.). J Agric Res 44: 139-46.
- Maske V G, Dotale R D, Sorte P N, Tale B D and Chore C N (1997) Germination, root and shoot studies in soybean as influenced by GA3 and NAA. J. Soils Crops. 7: 147-149.
- Parera A C and Cantliffe D J (1994) Pre-sowing seed priming. Hortic Rev. 16: 109-148.
- Rahman M M, Mwakangwale M G, Hampton J G and Hill M J (2011) The effect of plant density on seed yield of two cool tolerant soybean cultivars in Canterbury. Agron N Z 34: 149-59.
- Ram H and Kler D S (2007) Growth analysis of soybean [Glycine max (L.) Merrill.] and wheat (Triticum aestivum L. emend. Fiori and Paol) in sequence under no tillage and permanent raised bed planting. Indian J Ecol. 34: 154-57.
- Ram H, Singh G, Aggarwal N and Kaur J (2011) Soybean (Glycine max) growth, productivity and water use under different sowing methods and seeding rates in Punjab. Indian J Agron. 56: 377- 80.
- Rathod R R, Gore R V and Bothikar P A (2016) Effect of growth regulators on growth and yield of French bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) Var. Arka Komal. IOSR J Agric Vet Sci 8: 36-39.
- Riedell W E, Khoo U and Inglett G E (1985) Effects of bioregulators on soybean leaf structure and chlorophyll retention. In: plant growth regulation, Lake Alfred, Florida. Proceedings Lake Alfred. pp. 204-212.
- Tayyab M (2000) Determining suitable planting geometry for two Mungbean cultivars under Faisalabad conditions. M.Sc Thesis, Deptt Agron Univ Agric, Faisalabad.
Submitted Date : 20-01-2018
Accepted Date : 5-04-2018