- Anonymous, (2014). World Food Production Scenario, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, FAO, http: //faostat3. fao.org, pp. 5-10.
- Anonymous, (2016). Annual Report, 2015-16, All India Co-Ordinated Research Project on Chickpea, ICAR-Indian Institute of Pulse Research, Kanpur, pp. 182-190.
- Baskaran, R. and Solaimalai, A. (2002). Response of sorghum to in situ water conservation practices. Int. Sorghum Millets Newsletter, 43: 48-49.
- Gomez, K.A. and Gomez, A.A. (1984). Statistical Procedure for Agriculture Research, 2nd Ed., John Willey and Sons, New York, p. 680.
- Jnanesha, A.C. (2012). Integrated nutrient management practices in maize-chickpea sequence cropping under broad bed and furrow in model watershed Dharwad. Ph. D. Thesis, Univ. Agric. Sci., Dharwad (India).
- Niam, A.M. and Jabereldar, A.A. (2010). Effect of plant density and cultivar on growth and yield of cowpea (Vigna unguiculate L.Walp). Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 4(8): 3148-3153.
- Ramanjeet, S., Idnani, L.K. and Rai, R.K. (2006). Grain yield, water use efficiency, economics and soil moisture extraction pattern of summer greengram (Vigna radiata var. Radiata) as influenced by planting and irrigation methods; irrigation schedules and VAM inoculation. Annals of Agriculture Research, 27(3): 306-310.
- Selvaraju, R., Subbian, P., Balasubramanian, P. and Lal, R. (1999). Land configuration and soil nutrient management options for sustainable crop production on Alfisols and Vertisols of southern peninsular India. Soil and Tillage Research, 52(3&4): 203-216.
- Shivakumar, B.G. (1999). Performance of greengram-wheat cropping system as influenced by land configuration, nutrient and stover management under limited water supply. Ph. D. Thesis, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi (India).
- Singh, B.B., Ajeigbe, H.A., Tarawali, S.A., Fernandez-Rivera, S. and Musa, A. (2003). Improving the production and utilization of cowpea as food and fodder. Field Crops Research, 84: 167-177.
- Singh, B.B., Ehlers, J.D., Sharma, B. and Freire, Filho, F.R. (2002). Recent progress in cowpea breeding. Proceedings of the World Conference III on Challenges and opportunities for enhancing sustainable cowpea production. International Institute of Tropical Agriculture, Ibadan, Nigeria. Pp. 22-40.
- Singh, G., Joshi, V.K., Subhashchandra, Bhatnagar, A. and Dass, A. (2016). Spring maize (Zea mays L.) response to different crop establishment and moisture management practices in north-west plains of India. Research on Crops, 17(2): 226-230.
- Singh, L., Mirza, K.A., Sabia, A., Sameera, Q., Bilal, A.L., Purshotam, S. and Parmeet, S. (2014). Efficient techniques to increase water use efficiency under rainfed eco-systems. Journal of Agriculture Research, 1(4): 193-200.
- Srivatsava, K.K. and Jangawad, L.S. (1998). Water balance and erosion rates of Vertisols watersheds under different management. Indian Journal of Dryland Agriculture Research and Development, 3: 137-144.
Submitted Date : 4-01-2018
Accepted Date : 13-03-2018