- Anitha Fanish, S., Muthukrishnan, P. and Prem Sekar, S. (2011). Effect of drip fertigation in intensive maize (Zea mays) based intercropping system. Crop Res., 42(1, 2 & 3): 69-76.
- Anonymous, 2014, All India area, production and yield of total pulses, 2012-13. Ministry of Agriculture, Govt. of India.Anonymous, 2010, Annual report. All India Coordinated Cotton Improvement Project.
- Ashtana, A. N. and Chaturvedi, S. K.(2009). A little impetus needed. Surv. Indian Agric., The Hindu Year book, Chennai, pp. 61-65.
- Bafna, A. M., Daftardar, S. Y., Khade, K. K., Patel, P. V. and Dhotr, R. S. (1993). Utilization of nitrogen and water by drip irrigation system. J. Water Manage., 1(1): 1-5.
- Constable, G. A. And Hodgson, A. S.(1990). A comparison of drip and furrow irrigated cotton on growth and nutrient uptake in cracking clay soil. Irrigation Sci., 11: 137- 142.
- Devidayal and Malviya, D. O.(2002). Effect of drip fertigation on nutrient availability, nutrient uptake and yield of summer groundnut (Arachis hypogaea) in medium black calcarious soils. Paper presented In: 2nd Int. Agron. Congress, Nov. 26-30,2002 New Delhi, India. pp. 1346-1347.
- Hebbar, S. S., Ramachandrappa, B. K., Nanjappa, H. V. and Prabhakar, M.(2014).Studies on NPK drip fertigation in field grown tomato (Lycopersicun esculentum Mill.). Europe. J. Agron., 21 (2): 117–127.
- Mahendran, P. P., Arulkumar, D., Gurusamy, A. and Kumar, V.(2011). Performance of nutrient sources and its levels on hybrid bhendi under drip fertigation system. In: 8th Int. Micro Irrigation Congress. Innovation in Technology and Management of Micro- irrigation for Crop Production Enhancement. 21, October, 2011, Tehran, Iran, pp.184-190.
- Manikandan, S. and Sivasubramaniam, K.(2015). Effect of season on seed yield and quality of pigeonpea under drip fertigation. Int J. Res. App, Nat. Soc. Sci., 3(3): pp.125-132.
- Patil, V. C., Naganagouda, R. and Bandiwaddar, T. T.(2000). Fertigation in hybrid cotton through drip. Kissan World, November, p. 32.
- Praharaj, C. S. and Narendra Kumar.(2012). Efficient management of water and nutrient through drip fertigation in long duration pigeonpea under Indian plains.Paper presented In: 3rd International Agronomy Congress No.26-30 at New Delhi, India, pp. 45-46.
- Sampath Kumar, T. S., Krishnasamy, S., Ramesh, K. and Shanmugasundaram.(2006), Effect of drip and surface irrigation methods with rice straw mulch on productivity and water use efficiency of summer cotton. Crop. Res., 32(2): 141-144.
- Selvaraj, P. K., Asokaraja, N. and Manicksundaram, P.(1997). Drip fertigation for sugarcane. Indian Fmg., pp: 17-21.
- Shanmugham, P. M., Selvaraj, R. K., Ramamoorthy, K. Chideshwari, T. and Subbain.(2007). Performance and evaluation of drip irrigation and fertigation on the yield and WUE of cotton. National Academy of Agricultural Science.Paper presented In: 8th Agric.,Science Congress,February 15-17. TNAU, Coimbatore, pp: 131-132.
- Soumya, T. M.(2007). Studies on methods of planting, irrigation schedules, sources and levels of fertilizers for fertigation in tomato (Lycopersicun esculentum Mill.) and its residual effect on baby corn (Zea mays L.) Ph.D.Thesis, Univ. Agric.Sci., Bangalore, Karnataka (India).
- Veeranna, H. K., Abdul khalak. and Sujith, G. M.(2001). Effect of fertigation methods on yield, water and fertilizer use efficiencies in chilli (Capsicum annum L.). South Indian Hort., 49 (Special):101-104.
- Veeraputhiran, R.(2000). Drip fertigation studies in hybrid cotton. Ph.D. Thesis. Tamil Nadu Agric. Univ. Coimbatore.Tamil Nadu (India).
- Vijayalakshmi, R., Veerabadran, V., Shanmugasundram, K. and Kumar, V. (2011). Micro-sprinkler irrigation and fertigation and land configuration as a best management technology package for groundnut. Paper presented In: 8th International Micro Irrigation Congress.Innovation in Technology and Management of Micro-irrigation for Crop Production Enhancement 21, October, 2011, Tehran, Iran, pp. 200-207.
Submitted Date : 29-12-2017
Accepted Date : 6-10-2018