- Akinrinde. (2006) Growth regulators and nitrogen fertilization effects on performance and nitrogen-use efficiency of tall and dwarf varieties of rice (Oryza sativa L.). Biotechnology, 5:268–276.
- Ananthi, K. and Vanagamudi, M. (2013). Physiological manipulation for enhancing productivity in mungbean (Vigna radiata) with value added humic acid. Journal of Food Legume, 26:75-78.
- Arora, N., Bansal, A. and Kaur, J. (2005). Effect of mepiquat chloride and gibberellic acid on the yield attributes of soybean (Glycine max L. Merrill). Journal of Research Punjab Agricultural University, 42:58-61.
- Godara, A.S., Singh, R., Chouhan, G.S. and Nepalia, V. (2017). Yield and economics of fenugreek (Trigonella foenum- graecum L.) as influenced by fertility levels, biofertilizers and brassinosteroid. Legume Research, 40:165-169.
- Kaur, J., Ram, H., Gill, B.S. and Kaur, J. (2015). Agronomic performance and economic analysis of soybean (Glycine max) in relation to growth regulating substances in Punjab, India. Legume Research, 38:603-608.
- Kaur, J., Singh, P. and Parmar, U. (2006). Response of mungbean (Vigna radiata L.) to exogenous application of sodium nitroprusside (SNP-NO releasing compound). Environmental Ecology, 24:187-189.
- Kumar, K.A.K., Ravi, R., Patil, B.C. and Chetti, M.B. (2006). Influence of plant growth regulators on morpho-physiological traits and yield attributes in hybrid cotton (DHH-11). Annals of Biology, 22 :53-58.
- Prakash, R. and Prasad, M. (2000). Effect of nitrogen, chlormequat chloride, farmyard manure applied to cotton (G. hirsutum) and their residual effect on succeeding wheat crop. Indian Journal of Agronomy, 45 :263-268.
- Reddy, P., Ninganur, B.T., Cheti, M.B. and Hiremath, S.M. (2009). Effect of growth retardants and nipping on chlorophyll content, nitrate reductase activity, seed protein content and yield in cowpea (Vigna unguiculataL.). Karnataka Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 22:289-292.
- Sharma, P., Sardana, V. and Kandhola, S.S. (2013). Dry matter partitioning and source-sink relationship as influenced by foliar sprays in groundnut. Bioscan, 8:1171-1176.
- Shyam, C. (2016). Crop growth regulation and defoliation in summer greengram [Vigna radiata (L.) Wilczek.] for synchronized maturity. M.Sc Thesis. Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana, India.
- Sandhu, M.S., Deol, J.S. and Brar, A.S. (2015). Effect of growth regulation on growth and yield attributes of summer mungbean [Vigna radiata (L.) Wilczek]. Crop Research, 49:18-22.
- Singh, M.S. and Devi, K.S. (2006). Profitability of nipping in cultivation of pea (Pisum sativum)-an indigenous agro-technique in Manipur. Indian Journal of Agronomy, 51:206-208
Submitted Date : 1-12-2017
Accepted Date : 19-05-2018