- Anderson, R.I. (2005). Are some crops synergistic to following crops? Agronomy Journal, 97(1): 7-10.
- Bastia, D.K., Garnayak, L.M. and Barik, T. (2008). Diversification of rice (Oryza sativa) - based cropping systems for higher productivity, resource-use efficiency and economics. Indian Journal of Agronomy, 53(1): 22-26.
- Birbal Sahu (2006). Yield and economics of intercropping maize under rainfed conditions. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 76 (9): 554–6.
- Faroda, A. S., Joshi, N. L., Singh, R. and Saxena, A. (2007). Resource management for sustainable crop production in arid zone-A review. Indian Journal of Agronomy, 52 (3): 181–93.
- Guggari, A.K. and Kalanghatagi, S.B. (2004). Effect of in situ moisture conservation techniques on pearl millet in medium black soil under dry land conditions. Journal of Farming System Research and Development , 10 (1&2) : 22-28.
- Hegde, D.M., Prakash Tiwari, S. and Rai, M. (2003). Crop diversification in Indian Agriculture. Agricultural Situation in India. August, 2003. pp. 351-354.
- Kumbhare, N.V., Dubey, S.K., Nain, M.S., Ram Bahal. (2014). Micro analysis of yield gap and profitability in pulses and cereals. Legume Research, 37: 532-536. DOI: 10.5958/0976- 0571.00671.7.
- Mukharjee, D. (2010). Productivity, profitability and apparent nutrient balance under different crop sequence in mid hill condition. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 80 (5): 420–2.
- Munda, G.C., Patel, D.P. and Islam, Mokidul (2005). Productivity and economic performance of different cropping systems under mid hills of Meghalaya, Annals of Plant Physiology, 19 (2): 137-140.
- Padhi, A. K. and Panigrahi, R. K. (2006). Effect of intercrop and crop geometry on productivity, economics, energetic and soil fertility status of maize (Zea mays L.)-based intercropping system. Indian Journal of Agronomy, 51 (3): 174–7.
- Patil, E.N., Jowale, S. and Mahayan, M.S. (1995). Production potential, economics and fertility status of soil as influenced by wheat - based cropping system. Indian Journal of Agronomy, 40(40): 544-548.
- Rao, S. S., Regar, P. L., Jangid, B. L. and Khem Chand. (2009). Productivity and economics of sorgum (Sorghum bicolor) and greengram (Phaseolus radiata) intercropping system as affected by row ratio and nitrogen in arid fringes. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 79 (2): 101–5.
- Reddy, B.N. and Suresh, G. (2009). Crop diversification with oilseed crops for maximizing productivity, profitability and resource conservation. Indian Journal of Agronomy, 54(2): 206-214.
- Sharma, A.K., Thakur, N.P., Koushal Sanjay, Kachroo Dileep. (2007). Profitable and energy efficient rice-based cropping system under subtropical irrigated conditions of Jammu. In: Extended summaries 3rd National Symposium on Integrated Farming Systems, October 26-28, 2007 organized by Farming System and Development Association (Project Directorate for Cropping System Research, Modipuram, Meerut) at Agricultural Research Station, Durgapura, Jaipur.
- Sheorani, P., Sarsana, V., Singh, S. and Bhushan, B. (2010): Bio-economic evaluation of rainfed maize (Zea mays L)-based intercropping systems with blackgram (Vigna mungo L) under different spatial arrangements. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 80 (3): 244–7.
- Tomar, S.S. and Tiwari, A.S. (1990). Production potential and economics of different cropping sequences. Indian Journal of Agronomy, 35(1, 2): 30-35.
- Ummed Singh, Saad, A. A. and Singh, S. R. (2008). Production potential, biological feasibility and economic viability of maize (Zea mays L)-based intercropping systems under rainfed conditions. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 78 (12): 1023–7.
- Yadav, J.S.P. (2002). Agricultural resource management in India: the challenges. Journal of Agricultural Water Management, 1(1):61-69.
- Yadav, M.R., Parihar, C.M., Jat, S.L., Singh, A.K., Rakesh Kumar, Yadav, R.K., Parihar, M.D., Makarana, G. and Jat, M.L.(2017). Impact of legume intensified crop rotations and tillage practices on maize productivity vis-à-vis C and N dynamics of a sandy loam soil in north-western Indo-Gangetic Plains of India. Legume Research, 40:1028-1037, DOI: 10.18805/LR-3838 .
Submitted Date : 29-11-2017
Accepted Date : 19-03-2018