- Arabhanvi, F. and Pujar, M. Amit (2015). Integrated Nutrient Management practices for enhancing growth and yield of pigeon pea. A review. Agri. Review, 36 (2) : 164-167
- Gomez, K. A. and Gormez, A. A. (1984). Statistical Procedures for Agricultural Research. 2nd edition, John Wiley and Sons. New York, USA.
- Goud, V. V., Konde, H. B. and Mothod, P. V. (2012). Optimization of agronomic requirement for medium duration pigeon pea hybrid under rainfed condition in vertisol. Legume Research, 35 : 264-267.
- Jackson, M. L. (1973). Soil Chemical Analysis. Prentice Hall of India Private Limited, New Delhi.
- Jat, L. K., Singh, Y. V., Meena, S. K., Meena, S. K., Parihar, M., Jatav, H. S., Meena, R. K. and Meena, V. S. (2015). Does integrated nutrient management enhance agricultural productivity Journal of Pure and applied Microbiology, 9: 1211-1221.
- Kumar, S., Kumar, S., Singh, O. and Singh, B. P. (2014). Effect of phosphorus and sulpher fertilization on productivity and nutrients uptake of pigeon pea. Ann. Agric Res. New Series, 35 : 54-57.
- Mahetele, D. and Kushwaha, H.S. (2011). Productivity and profitability of pigeon pea as influenced by FYM, PSB and phosphorus fertilization under rainfed condition. Journal of Food Legumes, 24 : 72-74.
- Meena, B.S, and Sharma, D.D. (2010). Effect of phosphorus sources, solubilzers and bioregulator on dry matter, yield and quality of pigeon pea. Legume Research, 33: 263-268.
- Pandey, I. B., Singh, S. K. and Tiwari, S. (2013). Integrated nutrient management for sustaining the productivity of pigeon pea based intercropping system under rainfed condition. Indian Journal of Agronomy, 58: 192-197.
- Pandey, I. B., Pandey, R.K. and Kumar, R. (2015). Integrated Nutrient Management for enhancing productivity and profitability of long duration pigeon pea under rainfed condition. Indian Journal of Agronomy, 60: 436-442.
Submitted Date : 25-11-2017
Accepted Date : 1-08-2018