- Anita, B. Suneeta, P. and Rachana, S. (2015). Genetic studies on chickpea genotypes grown in late sown under rice fallow conditions of Madhya Pradesh. Electronic Journal of Plant Breeding. 6: 738-748.
- Dwevedi, K.K. and Gaibriyal, M.L. (2009). Assessment of genetic diversity of cultivated chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.). Asian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 1:7-8.
- FAO, Stat. (2016). FAO Statistical Year book. Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. Available from: http://www. faostat.fao.org.
- Jayalakshmi, V. and Ronald, G.R. (2011). Assessment of genetic diversity for quantitative traits in chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.). Journal of Research ANGRAU. 39: 58-61.
- Jayalakshmi, V., Ronald, R.G. and Lakshmanna, K. (2014). Diversity analysis of chickpea germplasm in scarce rainfall zone of Andhra Pradesh, India. Journal of Legume Research. 37 : 682-684.
- Jayalakshmi, V., Kiran Kumar Reddy, C., Jyothirmayi, G. and Trivikram Reddy, A. (2016). Studies on genetic diversity in chickpea utilizing morphological and total protein markers. Journal of Legume Research. 39: 323-325.
- Mahalanobis, P.C. (1936). On the generalized distance in statistics. Proceedings of National Academy of Sciences in India. 2: 49-55.
- Pandey, A., Gupta, S., Kumar, A., Thongbam, P.D. and Pattanayak, A. (2013). Genetic divergence, path coefficient and cluster analysis of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) cultivars, in the mid-altitudes of Meghalaya. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 83 : 1300-1304.
- Raghu, J.S. and Choubey, S.D. (1983). Response of gram to irrigation and fertilization. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 28: 239–42.
- Rao, C.R. (1952). Advanced Statistical Methods in Biometrical Research. John Wiley and sons Inc. New York, pp. 236-272.
- Sachin, D., Parh,e P.N., Harer. sand Nagawade, D.R. (2014). Investigation of genetic divergence in chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) genotypes. The Bioscan. 9: 879-882.
- Singh, R.K. and Chaudhary, B.D. (1977). Biometrical Methods in Quantitative Genetic Analysis. Kalyani Publishers, New Delhi, p.252.
- Singh, R.C., Faroda, A.S. and Sharma. (1980). Response of gram to irrigation and fertilization. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 25: 239–243.
Submitted Date : 3-11-2017
Accepted Date : 3-01-2018