Chief EditorJ. S. Sandhu
Print ISSN 0250-5371
Online ISSN 0976-0571
NAAS Rating 6.67
Impact Factor 0.8 (2023)
Effect of different levels of nitrogen and potassium against leaf spots disease of groundnut in different fertility gradient soil in field
First Online 20-08-2018|
- Anonymous (2000) Indian Agriculture in brief, 27th Edition , Agriculture statistics division, directorate of Economics & Statistics, Department of Agriculture & Cooperation, Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India, 38-47 pp.
- Das S. and Roy, T. K. (1995). Assessment of losses in groundnut due to early and Late leaf spots. International Arachis Newsletter (IAN), 15: 34-36.
- Devi N. S., Mahapatra S. and Das S. (2012). Effect of dates of sowing and inorganic fertilizers on leaf blight severity of wheat caused by Aternaria triticina. Journal of Mycology and Plant Pathology, 42: (439-442).
- Dubey, S. C. (1999). Influence of time of sowing and K on the leaf spot in groundnut. Pl. Dis. Res., 14 (1): 11-14.
- Dwivedi, R. K., Sangar, R. B. S., Bajpai, R. P., Chaudhury, S. K. (1998). Effect of phosphorus and lime on the productivity and disease incidence of groundnut. Journal of Reseaech Birsa Agricultural University, 10 (2): 197-198.
- Gomez, K. A. and Gomez, A. A. (1984). Statistical Procedures for Agricultural Research, John. Wiley and Sons, New York, USA.
- Hasan, M. M., hossain, I., Kashem, M. A., Mondal, M. M. A., Rafii, M.Y. and Latif, M. A. (2016). Effects of botanicals and biofungicides on controlling tikka disease (Cercospora sp.) of groundnut (Arachis hypogea L.). Legume Research, 39 (1):114-122
- Ihejirika, G. O., Nwufo, M. I., Oputa, E., Obilo, O. P., Ogbede, K.O. and Onyia, V. N. (2006). Effects of NPK fertilizers rates and plant population on foliar diseases, insect damage and yield of groundnut. Journal of Plant Sciences, 1 (4): 362-367.
- Jackson M. L. (1973). Soil Chemical Analysis, Prentic Hall of India. Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, pp. 48-302.
- Mahapatra S., Ahmed Z., Chakraborty A. and Das S. (2011). Effects of different levels of nitrogen against foliar diseases of potato under different fertility gradient soil on field condition. Journal of Mycopathological Research, 49 (2):273-278.
- Mahapatra S., Chakraborty A., Ahmed Z., Nath P.S. and Das S. (2012). Effect of different levels of nitrogen and potassium on foliar disease severity potato under different fertility levels. Journal Mycopathological Research, 50: 211-216.
- Mensah, J. K. and Obadoni, B. (2007). Effects of sodium azide on yield parameters of groundnut (Arachis hypogea L.). African Journal of Biotechnology, 6 (6): 668-679.
- Nelson, D. W. and Sommers, L. E. (1982). Total carbon, organic carbon and organic matter. In : Methods of Soil Analysis part II (A. L. Page, R. H. Miller and D. R. Keeney, Eds.), pp. 539-580, ASA Monograph 9, Madison, Wisconsin.
- Noriega Cantu D. H.; Pereyra Hernandez J.; Joaquin Torres I. C.; Mora Aguilera G.; Nieto Angel D.; Cantu Almaguer M. A.; Gomez Montiel N. O. (2000). Epidemiology of late leaf spot and rust of groundnut in Guerrero, Mexico. International -Arachis- News Letter, 20 (3): 40-42.
- Tanaka, M. A. S., Ito, M. F., Mscarenhas, H. and Tanaka (1993). Residual effect of soil liming and potassium fertilization on the soybean Cercospora leaf blight (C. O. Cercospora Kikuchii). Summa Phytopath, 9 (1): 21-23.
- Umar Shahid, Debnath, G. and Bansal, S. K. (1997). Groundnut pod yield and leaf spot disease as affected by K and S nutrition. Indian Journal of Plant Physiology, 2 (1): 59-64.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.