- Anitha, K. G. (2010). Enhancing seed germination of mono and dicotyledons through IAA production of PPFM. Trends in Soil Science and Plant Nutrition, 1: 14–18.
- Bakonyi, N., Bott, S., Gajdos, E., Szabo, A., Jakab, A., Toth, B., Makleit, P. and Sz. Veres. (2013). Using biofertilizer to improve seed germination and early development of maize. Polish Journal of Environmental Studies, 22 (6): 1595-1599.
- Bikrol, A., Saxena, N. and Singh, K. (2005). Response of Glycine max in relation to nitrogen fixation as influenced by fungicides seed treatment. African Journal of Biotechnology, 4(7): 667-671.
- Datta, M.S., Banik and Gupta,R. K. (1982). Studies on the efficacy of a phytohormone producing phosphate solubilizing Bacillus firmus in augmenting paddy yield in acid soils of Nagaland. Plant Soil, 69: 365-373.
- Dunfield, K., Siciliano, S.D. and Germida, J.J. (2000). The fungicides thiram and captan affect the phenotypic characteristics of Rhizobium leguminosarum strain C1 as determined by FAME and Biolog analyses. Biology and Fertility of Soils, 31(3-4): 303-309.
- Graham, W. L., Bennett, M.L.and Paau, A.S. (1987). Production of bacterial inoculants by direct fermentation on nutrient supplemented vermiculite. Applied and Environmental Microbiology, 53: 2138-2140.
- Holland, M.A. and Polacco, J.C. (1994). PPFMs and other covert contaminants: is there more to plant physiology than just plant? Annual Review of Plant Physiology and Plant Molecular Biology, 45: 197–209.
- Hynes, R.K., Craig, K.A., Covart, D., Smith, R.S. and Rennie, R.J. (1995). Liquid rhizobial inoculants for lentil and field pea. Journal of Production Agriculture, 8: 547-552.
- ISTA. (1999). International Rules for Seed Testing. Seed Science & Technology, 27: 30-35.
- Jahuri, K.S. (2001). Preparation of legume inoculants and bacterization of seed: Training Manual on Biofertilizers. IARI, India, pp. 54-62.
- Khalequzzaman, K. M. (2008). Effect of seed treating fungicides and biofertilizer in the incidence of foot and root rot disease of lentil and chickpea. Annals of Bangladesh Agriculture, 12(2): 39-44.
- Maguire, J. D. (1962). Speed of germination-aid selection and evaluation for seedling emergence and vigor. Crop Science, 2: 176-177.
- Mehta, P.V., Ramani, V.P., Patel, K.P. and Lakum, Y.C. (2011). Compatibility and feasibility evaluation of zinc application with pesticides and bio-fertilizers as seed treatments in maize. An Asian Journal of Soil Science, 6 (1): 42 - 46.
- Meena, K. K., Kumar, M., Kalyuzhnaya, M.G., Yandigeri, M.S., Singh, D.P., Saxena, A.K. and Arora, D.K. (2012). Epiphytic pink- pigmented methylotrophic bacteria enhance germination and seedling growth of wheat (Triticum aestivum) by producing phytohormone. Antonie Van Leeuwenhoek, 101:777–786.
- Nethery, A.A. (1991). Inoculant production with nonsterile carrier. In: Expert consultation on legume inoculant production and quality control. FAO, Rome, pp. 43-50.
- Nkpwatt, D. A., Martina, M., Jochen, T., Mewes, B. and Wilfried, S. (2006). Molecular interaction between Methylobacterium extorquens and seedlings: growth promotion, methanol consumption, and localization of the methanol emission site. Journal of Experimental Botany, 57 (15): 4025–4032.
- Panse, V. G. and Sukhatme, P.V. (1967). Statistical Method for Agricultural Worker, ICAR Publication, New Delhi.
- Qureshi, M.A., Arshad Iqbal, Naseem Akhtar, Masood Ahmad Shakir and Ajmal Khan. (2012). Co-inoculation of phosphate solubilizing bacteria and rhizobia in the presence of L-tryptophan for the promotion of mash bean (Vigna mungo L.). Soil and Environment, 31(1): 47-54.
- Raja, P. and Sundaram, S. (2006). Combined inoculation effect of pink pigmented facultative Methylobacterium (PPFM) and other bioinoculants on cotton. Asian Journal of Biological Sciences, 1(2): 39-44.
- Subhaswaraj, P., Jobina, R., Parasuraman, P. and Siddhardha, B. (2017). Plant growth promoting activity of Pink Pigmented Facultative Methylotroph-Methylobacterium extorquens MM2 on Lycopersicon esculentum L. Journal of Applied Biology and Biotechnology, 5 (1): 42-46.
- Tariq, M., Sohail Hameed, Muhammad Shahid, Tahira Yasmeen and Amanat Ali. (2016). Effect of fungicides and bioinoculants on Pisum sativum. Research & Reviews: Journal of Botanical Sciences, 5(2): 36-40.
- Zahir, Z.A., Arshad, M. and Frankenberger Jr. W.T. (2004). Plant growth promoting rhizobacteria: perspectives and application in agriculture. Advances in Agronomy, 81: 96-168.
- Zahran, H.H. (2001). Rhizobia from wild legumes: diversity, taxonomy, ecology, nitrogen fixation and biotechnology. Journal of Biotechnology, 91: 143-153.
Submitted Date : 21-09-2017
Accepted Date : 27-01-2018