- Ahmadi, M. (2010) Effect of zinc and nitrogen fertilizer rate on yield and yield components of oilseed rape (Brassica napus L.). Am- Euras. Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Science, 7(3): 259-264.
- Ahmadi, A., Dabbagh Mohammdi Nasab, A., Zehtab Salmasi, S., Amini, R., and Janmohammadi H. (2010) Evaluation of yield and advantage indices in barley and vetch intercropping. Agricultural Science and Sustainable Production, 20(2): 76-87.
- Banik, B., Midya, A., Sarkar B.K. and Ghose S.S. (2006) Wheat and chickpea intercropping systems in an additive series experiment: Advantages and weed smothering. European Journal of Agronomy, 24: 325-332.
- Carruthers, K., Prithiviraj, B., Cloutier, D., Martin R.C. and Smith D.L. (2009) Intercropping corn with soybean, lupine and forages: Yield component responses. European Journal of Agronomy, 12: 103-115.
- de Wit, C.T. (1961) Space relationships within populations of one or more species. Symposia of the Society for Experimental Biology, 15: 314-329.
- Getachew, A., Ghizaw A. and Sinebo W. (2006) Yield performance and land - use efficiency of barley and faba bean mixed cropping in Ethiopian high lands. European Journal of Agronomy, 25: 202-207.
- Ghosh, P.K. (2004) Growth, yield, competition and economics of groundnut/cereal fodder intercropping systems in the semi-arid tropics of India. Field Crops Research, 88: 227–237.
- Ghosh, P.K., Tripathi, A.K., Bandyopadhyay, K.K. and Manna M.C. (2009) Assessment of nutrient competition and nutrient requirement in soybean/sorghum intercropping system. European Journal of Agronomy, 31: 43-50.
- Iliadis, C. (2001) Evaluation of six chickpea varieties for seed yield under autumn and spring sowing. Jour. Agric. Sci. Cam., 137(4): 439-444.
- Janneli, P. and Bozzini A. (2001) Chickpea breeding for winter and spring sowing. ENED La Coltura Del Cece in Italia, 96-106.
- Jansen, E.S. (2004) Grain legume functions in farming systems. Grain legumes and the environment: how to assess benefits and impacts. International workshop, Zurich, Switzerland, 18-19 November.
- Khan, M.R., Wahab, A. and Rashid A. (2005) Yield and yield components of wheat as influenced by intercropping of chickpea lentil and rapeseed in different proportions. Pakistan Journal of Agriculture Sciences, 42(3,4), 1-3.
- Lithourgidis, A.S., Vlachostergios, D.N., Dordasc, C.A., and Damalas C.A. (2011) Dry matter yield, nitrogen content, and competition in pea–cereal intercropping systems. European Journal of Agronomy, 34: 287-294.
- Mahfouz, H. and Migawer E.A. (2014) Effect of intercropping, weed control treatment and their interaction on yield and its attributes of chickpea and rapeseed. Egyptian Journal of Applied Science, 19(4): 84-101.
- Mandal, B.K., Dasgupta, S. and Roy P.K. (1991) Effect of intercropping on yield components of wheat, chickpea and mustard under different moisture regimes. Field Crop Abstracts, 39(10): 7025.
- Matthews, P. and McCaffery D. (2011) Winter crop variety sowing guide 2011, NSW DPI Management Guide.
- Nnoko, E.N. and Doto A.C. (1980) Intercropping maize or millet with soybean, with particular reference to planting schedule. In: Proc. 2. Symposium. Intercropping in semi-arid areas, Morogoro. 4-7 August. IDRC-Public (Canada). pp. 33-36.
- Odo, P.E. (1991) Evaluation of short and tall sorghum varieties in mixtures with cowpea in the Sudan savanna of Nigeria: land equivalent ratio, grain yield and system productivity index. Energy and Sustainable Agriculture Program, Minnesota, USA.
- Ofori, F. and Stern W.R. (1987) Cereal-legume intercropping systems. Advances in Agronomy, 41: 41–90.
- Oseni, T.O. and Aliyu I.G. (2010) Effect of row arrangements on sorghum-cowpea intercrops in the semi-arid savannah of Nigeria. International Journal of Agriculture and Biology, 12: 137-140.
- Shehata, S.M., Safaa, A.M. and Hanan S.S. (2007) Improving calcareous soil productivity by integrated effect of intercropping and fertilizer. Research Journal of Agricultural and Biological Science, 3(6): 733-739.
- Singh, K.B., Bejiga, G. and Malhotra R.S. (1990) Associations of some characters with seed yield in chickpea collections. Euphytica, 93(1): 83-88.
- Tsubo, M., Mukhala, E., Ogindo, H.O. and Walker S. (2013) Productivity of maize-bean intercropping in a semi-arid region of South Africa. Water in South Africa, 29: 381-388
- Willey, R.W. (1979) Intercropping its importance and research needs. I. Competition and yield advantages. Field Crop Abstracts, 32: 1–10.
- Yadav, B.L., Patel, B.S., Shaukat A. and Yadav S.K. (2015) Intercropping of legumes and oil seed crop in summer pearl millet. [Pennisetum glaucum (L.) R. Br. Emend. Stuntz]. Legume Research, 38(4): 503-508.
Submitted Date : 24-10-2017
Accepted Date : 23-01-2018