- Akhilesh Kumar and P Nath.(2003). Pest complex and their population dynamics on an early variety of pigeonpea UPAS- 120 at Varanasi. Indian Journal of Entomology, 65:453-460.
- Gayatree Sahoo and Sahoo, B. K.( 2016). Assessment of damage by different pod borer species in pigeonpea under coastal Odisha conditions.Journalof Applied Zoological Researches, 27: 113-116.
- Kumar, N. B., Suhas Yelshetty., Rachappa, V., Naganagoud, Aand . Yadav P. R.(2014a). Nature of damage and biology of leaf webber, Grapholita critica (Meyr.) (Lepidoptera: Tortricidae) on pigeonpea. Journal of Experimental Zoology,17:193-195.
- Kumar, N. B., Suhas Yelshetty., Rachappa, V., Yadav P. R.. (2014c). Assessment of incidence of pigeonpea leaf webber, Grapholita critica (Meyr.) in relation to weather parameters. Journal of Experimental Zoology,17: 273-275.
- Kumar, N. B., Suhas Yelshetty., Rachappa, V., Naganagoud, A., Pramod Katti., Amaresh, Y. S.,. Yadav P. R. (2014b). Assessment of crop loss due to leaf webber, Grapholita critica Meyr. in pigeonpea. Journal of Experimental Zoology,17: 235-236.
- Latee S F and Reed W. 1983. Review of crop losses caused by insect pests in pigeonpea internationally and in India. Indian Journal of Entomology,2:284-293.
- Narendra C., Singh Y and Singh V. S. (1998). Pest complex and their succession on pigeonpea variety p-33. Indian journal of Entomology,60: 334-338.
- Sahoo B K and Senpati B. (2000). Relative abundance of pod borer species in different pigeon pea maturing varieties in coastal belt of Orissa. Indian Journal of Plant Protection, 28: 192-194.
- Sahoo, B. K., Sahoo, G., Singh, N. K., Mohanta, P., Sahani, P., Nayak, U. K., Anwer, M. A., Saha, T., Durga Prasad., Arvind Kumar., Reyaz Ahmad., Sah, S. B., Anil Kumar., Singh, R. G. (2014). Emerging pests of pulse and oilseed crops in Eastern India.Journal of Applied Zoological Researches, 25: 177-178.
- Sinam S and Sing T K. (2004). Insect pest complex of pigeonpea in agro-ecosystems of Manipur. Indian Journal of Entomology, 66: 222-224.
- Singh, R. S., Chakravorty, S., Chandra Mani.(2013). Diversity of pod associated insect pests and natural enemies in pigeon pea, their relative abundance and crop losses in Bundelkhand region, (U.P.) India. Flora and Fauna (Jhansi),19: 294-302.
Submitted Date : 2-09-2017
Accepted Date : 14-11-2017