- Anjula. (2000). Transmission and host range studies with emphasis on weed hosts of sunflower necrosis virus disease. M.Sc. (Agri.) Thesis, University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore.
- Brunt, A. A and Paludan, N. (1970). The serological relationship between “asparagus stunt” and Tobacco streak viruses. Phytopathol. Z. 69: 277-282.
- Converse, R.H. (1972). Tobacco streak virus in Black Raspberry. Phytopathology. 62: 1001-100
- Costa, A, S. (1945). The relationship between American tobacco streak and Brazilian necrose branca or couve. Phytopath. 35: 1029-1030.
- Fulton, R. W. (1985). Tobacco streak virus. CMI/AAB Description of Plant Viruses No. 307, Association of Applied Biologists, Welles Bourne, U.K.pp.5.
- Johnson, J. (1936). Tobacco streak, a virus disease. Phytopathology. 26: 285-292.
- Jorgensen, P.S. (1957). Strawberry virus transmission by insert graft. Plant Disease Reporter. 41(12):1009-1010.
- Kaiser, W. J., Wyatt, S. D and Pesho, G. R. (1982). Natural hosts and vectors of Tobacco streak virus in eastern Washington. Phytopath. 72: 1508-1512.
- Lavanya, N. (2001). Establishment of a necrosis virus in sunflower and studies on induced resistance using antiviral substances and a biocontrol agent, Pseudomonas fluorescens. M. Sc. (Ag.) Thesis, Dept. of Plant Pathology. Tamil Nadu Agrl. Univ., Coimbatore, India, p. 13
- Linga Reddy, G.L. (2003). Transmission and serological indexing of weed hosts, crop plants and insect vector of sunflower necrosis disease. M. Sc. (Agri.) Thesis, University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore.
- Prasada Rao, R.D.V.J., Reddy, A, S., Reddy, S. V., Thirumala-Devi, K., Chander Rao, S. Manoj Kumar, V., et al., (2003a). The host range of Tobacco streak virus in India and transmission by thrips. Ann. Appl. Biol.142: 365-368.
- Ramaiah, M., Bhat, A. I., Jain, R. K., Pant, R. P., Ahlawat, Y.S., Prabhakar, K and Varma, A. (2001). Isolation of an isometric virus causing sunflower necrosis disease in India. Plant Dis. 85: 443.
- Reddy, A. S., Prasad Rao, R.D.V.J., Thirumala Devi, K., Reddy, S.V., Maya, M.A., Roberts, I., Satyanarayana, T., et al., (2002). Occurrence of Tobacco streak virus on peanut (Arachis hypogaea L.) in India. Plant Dis., 86:173-178.
- Vemana, K and Jain, R.K. (2010). New experimental hosts of Tobacco streak virus and absence of true seed transmission in leguminous hosts. Indian Journal of Virology. 21 (2):117-
Submitted Date : 1-09-2017
Accepted Date : 12-10-2018