Chief EditorJ. S. Sandhu
Print ISSN 0250-5371
Online ISSN 0976-0571
NAAS Rating 6.67
Impact Factor 0.8 (2023)
Effect of zinc enriched farm yard manures on yield of mung bean and Physico-Chemical Properties of soil
First Online 15-02-2018|
- Alloway, B. J. (2008). Zinc in Soils and Crop Nutrition. Second edition. Brussels, Belgium: IZA; and Paris, France: IFA. 135 pp.
- Barcchiya, J. and Kushwah, S.S. (2017). Influence of integrated nutrient management on growth, yield parameters and yield in French bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.). Legume Research,DOI : 10.18805/lr.v0i0.8398. Vol.40 No.5:920-923
- Bellakki, M. A. and Badanur, V.P.,(1997). Long term effect of integrated nutrient management on properties of Vertisol under dryland agriculture. Journal of the Indian Society of Soil Science, 45: 438-442.
- Bellakki, M. A., Badanur, V.P.,Selty, R.A. (1998). Effect of long term integrated nutrient management on source and important properties of vertisol. Journal of the Indian Society of Soil Science, 46: 176-180.
- Dangi, Y. P. and Verma, K.S. (1996). Direct and residul effect of press mud cakes in rice-wheat cropping system. Indian Society of Soil Science,44: 448-450.
- Devarajan, R. (1987). Zinc nutrition in green gram. Madras Agricultural Journal, 74: 518-521.
- Fisher, R. A. (1950). Statistical Methods for Research Workers. Oliver and Boyd, Edinburg, London, pp. 57-63.
- Jackson, M. L.(1973). Soil Chemical Analysis. Prentice Hall of India Private Ltd., New Delhi.
- Karelia, G. N. (1990). Response of wheat to P and Zn fertilization and their residual effect on bajra and Jowar fodder and their availability in the soil. Ph.D. Thesis, GAU, SordarKrushinagar, Gujarat.
- Krishna , S. and Singh, R.S. (1992). Effect of zinc on yield , nutrient uptake and quality of Indian mustard. Journal of the Indian Society of Soil Science,40: 321-325.
- Kumawat, S. (2012). Response of Fennel (Foeniculumvulgare Mill.) to phosphorus and zinc fertilization in loamy sand soil. M.Sc. Thesis, SwamyKeshwanand Rajasthan Agricultureal University, campus S. K. N. Collage of Agriculture, Jobner.
- Laddha, K. C. and Totawat, K.L. (1998). Interactive effect of tillage and phosphate fertilizers in conjuction with FYM to sorghum + green gram intercropping system on performance of crops. Annals of Arid Zone, 37: 373-376.
- Latha, M. R., Savithri, P., Indirani, R. and Kamaraj, S. (2001). Influence of zinc enriched organic manures on the availability of micronutrient in soil. Madras Agricultural Journal, 88: 165-167.
- Lindsay, W. L. and Norwell, W.A. (1978). Development of DTPA soil test for Zn, Fe, Mn and Cu. Soil Science Society America Journal,42: 421-428.
- Meena, M. C., Patel, K.P. and Rathore D.D. (2006). Effect of Zn and Fe eriched FYM on mustard yield and micronutrients availability in lomay sand soil (TypicHaplustept) of Anand. Journal of the Indian society of soil Science,54: 495-499.
- Meena, M.D. and Biswas, D.R. (2013). Residual effect of rock phosphate and waste mica enriched compost on yield and nutrient uptake by soybean. Legume Research,36: 406 – 413.
- Meena, M.D., Joshi, P.K. Narjary, B. Sheoran, P. Jat, H.S.,Chinchmalatpure, Anil. R.,Yadav, R.K., Sharma D.K. (2016). Effects of municipal solid waste, rice straw composts and mineral fertilizers on biological and chemical properties of a saline soil and yields of a mustard – pearl millet cropping system. Soil Research,54:958-966.
- Meena, M.D.,Narjary, B.,Sheoran, P.,Jat, H.S., Joshi, P.K.,Chinchmalatpure, Anil. R.,Yadav, Gajender.,Yadav, R.K., Meena, M.K. (2018). Changes of phosphorus fractions in saline soil amended with municipal solidwaste compost and mineral fertilizers in a mustard-pearl millet croppingsystem. Catena,160: 32-40.
- Metson, A. J. (1956). Methods of Chemical Analysis of Soil Survey Samples. New Zealand D.S.I.R. Soil Bureau Bulletin No.12.
- Olsen, S. R., Cole, C.U., Watanbe, F.S., Dean, L.A. (1954). Estimation of available phosphorus in soil by extraction with sodium bicarbonate. USDA, Circular., 939.
- Pasricha, N. S., Yadvinder Singh, Bijay-Singh, Khind, C.S. (1996) Integrated nutriment management for sustainable crop production. Journal of Research, Punjab Agricultural University,33: 101-107.
- Patel, V. R. (1998). A compatative evaluation of organic, inorganic and integrated nutrient management system. Unpublished Ph.D thesis submitted to Gujrat Agriculture University, S.K. Nagar.
- Piper, C. S. (1950). Soil and Plant Analysis. The University of Adelaide, Australia.
- Prasad, B. (1999). Conjoint use of fertilizers with organics, crop residues and green manuring for their efficient use in sustainable crop production. Fertilizer News,44: 67-73.
- Ram Sakal (2001).Efficient Management of Micronutrients for Sustainable Crop Production. Journal of the Indian society of soil Science, 49: 593-608.
- Ramanjaneyulu, A.V., Reddy, K., Indudhar, Bhatt, P., Spandana, Neelima, T.L., Srinivas, A.I. (2017). nfluence of pigeonpea varieties, N levels and planting methods on yield and economics under rainfed conditions. Legume Research,DOI : 10.18805/ lr.v0i0.7291. 40:911-915
- Rathod, D. D., Meena, M.C., Patel, K.P. (2012). Evaluation of different zinc – enriched organics as source of zinc under wheat – maize (fodder) cropping sequence on zinc- deficient typicHaplustepts. Journal of the Indian Society of Soil Science, 60: 50-55.
- Richards, L. A. (1974). Pressure membrane apparatus construction and use. Agricultural Engineering, 28: 451-455.
- Singh, A. (2011). Estimating long-term regional groundwater recharge for the evaluation of potential solution alternatives to waterlogging and salinisation. Journal ofHydrology,400: 245-255.
- Singh, C. P. (1987). Preparation of high grade compost by an enrichment technique. I. Effect of enrichment on organic matter decomposition. Biology and Agriculture Horticulture, 5: 41-49.
- Singh, R. A. (1980). Soil Physical Analysis. Kalyani Publisher, Ludhiana, pp. 163.
- Subbiah, B. V. and Asija, G.L. (1956). A rapid procedure for the estimation of available N in soils. Current Science,25: 259.
- Venkatasheshagiri, K., Sreenivas, M.N.,Mangunathaiah, H.M. (1994).Microflora in zinc enriched FYM and their influence on dry matter production of maize. Environment and Ecology,12: 690-691.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.