- Anonymous (2016). Area, production of pigeonpea in India. http//www.indiastat.com.
- Anonymous (2017). Package of Prcatices for Kharif Crops of Punjab. Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana.
- Cheema, H. S. and Singh, B. (1991). Software Statistical Package CPCS-I. Department of Statistics, Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana, India.
- Cochran, W. G. and Cox, G. M. (1967). Experimental Designs. Asia Publishing House, Bombay.
- Kumawat, N., Singh, R. P., Kumar, R. and Om, H. (2013). Effect of integrated nutrient management on the performance of sole and intercropped pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan) under rainfed conditions. Indian Journal of Agronomy, 58: 309-15.
- Malik, J. K., Singh, R., Thenua, O. V. S. and Kumar, A. (2013). Response of pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan) + mungbean (Phaseolus radiata) intercropping system to phosphorus and biofertilizers. Legume Research, 36: 323-30.
- Patel, S. U., Maheriya, V. D. and Patel, H. F. (2013). Intercropping in rabi pigeonpea ((Cajanus cajan L.) millsp.) in south Gujarat. Bioinfolet, 10: 317-19.
- Pawar, S. B., Patil, V. O. K. and Pawar, H. D. (2013). Integrated nutrient management in pigonpea based intercropping system. Bioinfolet, 10: 345-46.
- Rao, S. C., Phillips, W. A., Mayeux, H. S. and Phatak, S. C. (2003). Potential grain and forage production of early maturing pigeonpea in the southern Great Plains. Crop Science, 43: 2212-17.
- Sharma, A., Rathod, P. S. and Chavan, M. (2010). Integrated nutrient management in pigeonpea (Cajanus cajana) based intercropping systems under rainfed conditions. Karnataka Journal of Agriculture Science, 23: 584-89.
- Sharma, A., Rathod, P. S., Dharmaraj, P. S. and Chavan, M. (2012). Response of pigeonpea to biofertilizers in pigeonpea based intercropping systems under rainfed conditions Karnataka Journal of Agriculture Science, 25: 322-25.
- Wilson, C., Nwaneri, E., Duseja, D. and Tegegne, F. (2012). Effects of planting dates, densities and varieties on ecophysiology of pigeonpea in the South Eastern United States. Agriculture Science, 3:147-52.
Submitted Date : 4-07-2017
Accepted Date : 5-12-2017