Chief EditorJ. S. Sandhu
Print ISSN 0250-5371
Online ISSN 0976-0571
NAAS Rating 6.67
Impact Factor 0.8 (2023)
Effect of weed management and fertility levels on productivity of clusterbean [Cyamopsis tetragonoloba (L.)Taub]
First Online 07-09-2017|
- Devi Dayal. (2004). Weed management in groundnut. (In:) Groundnut Research in India,. (Basu, M.S. and Singh, N.B.) pp 248–259.
- Dhaker, H., Mundra, S.L. and Jain, N.K. (2009). Weed management in clusterbean [Cyamopsis tetragonoloba (L.) Taub.]. Indian Journal of Weed Science 41: 224-227.
- Donald, C.M. and Humblin. (1976). The biological yield and harvest index of cereals as agronomic and plant breeding criteria. Advances in Agronomy 28 : 361-405.
- Gomez, K.A. and Gomez. A.A.(1984). Statistical Procedures for Agricultural Research (2nded.) John Willey and Sons. Singapore.
- Government of Rajasthan (2015-16). Agricultural Statistics at a Glance, Directorate of Agriculture, Rajasthan, Jaipur.
- Kumar, R. and Sharma, O.L. (1997). Economics of integrated weed management in sunflower (Helianthus annus L.). Crop Research 13: 217-219
- Kumar, R. and Sharma, O.L. (1996). Integrated weed management in sunflower (Helianthus annus L.). Crop Research 11: 381-382.
- Kumar, R., Sharma, O.L., Singh, H.P. and Singh, S.P. (1996). Weed control in sunflower (Helianthus annus L.). Annals of Biology 12: 264-269.
- Kumar, G., Singh, M; Kumar, R.; Yadav, R.K; Datt, C; Paul, K; Soni, PG and Chauhan, A. 2015. Yield and quality of Fodder Turnip as affected by Nitrogen application and Weed management during Winter Lean Periods. Indian Journal of Animal Nutrition 32: 57-62.
- Malunjkar, B.D., Mulik, B.B. and Patil, S.C. 2012. Evaluation of post-emergence herbicides in rainy season groundnut. Indian Journal of Weed Science 44: 95-97.
- Mani, V.S., Gautam, K.C. and Chakraberty, T.K. 1968. Losses in crop yield in India due to weed growth. PANS 42: 142-158.
- Mishra, S.K. and Baboo, R. 2002. Effect of nitrogen and phosphorus on yield and quality of cowpea. Annals of Agricultural Research 23 (3): 387-90
- Panse, V.G. and Sukhatme, P.V. 1985. Statistical Methods for Agricultural Workers. ICAR, New Delhi.
- Rajput, R.S. (2002). Response of clusterbean (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba L. Taub) varieties to varying fertility levels and row spacing in northern Madhya Pradesh. M.Sc. (Agri.) thesis submitted to JNKVV, Jabalpur.
- Rathore, V.S., Singh, J.P., Soni, M.L. and Beniwal, R.K. (2007). Effect of nutrient management on growth, productivity and nutrient uptake of rainfed clusterbean (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba) in arid region. Indian J. Agric. Sci., 77(6): 349-53.
- Sharma S. K., Jat, Ram A. and Sagarka, B.K. 2015. Effect of weed-management practices on weed dynamics, yield and economics of groundnut (Arachis hypogaea) in black calcareous soil. Indian Journal of Agronomy 60: 312-317.
- Singh S. and Buttar, G.S. 2012. Integrated nutrient management in cluster bean (Cyamposis tetragonoloba) uner irrigated condition Crop Research (Hisar) 43:55-56.
- Tiwari V.K., Nagre S.K., Chandrakar D.K. and Sharma M.K. 2014. Effect of weed management practices on yield attribution of urdbean under late sown condition.p. In: Biennial Conference of Indian Society of Weed Science on Emerging Challenges in Weed Management. (Eds. Sushilkumar, Dubey RP, Choudhury PP, Rathor Meenal and Sarathambal C)” February 15-17, 2014. Directorate of Weed Science Research, Jabalpur. 208.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.