- Ahlawat, I.P.S., Gangaiah, B. and Ompal, Singh. (2005). Effect of fertilizer and stover management on productivity and soil fertility in chickpea (Cicer arientinum)-maize (Zea mays) cropping system. Indian J. Agric. Sci., 75: 400-403.
- Anonymous, (2016). Annual Report, All India Co-ordinated Resaerch Project on Pigeonpea. Indian Institute of Pulses Research, Kanpur, India
- Asthana, A.N. and Chaturvedi, S.K.(1999). A little impetus needed. The Hindu Survey of Indian Agric., 61- 65.
- Gajendran, G., Chandrasekaran, M., Ganapathy, N. and Jebaraj, S. (2006). Evaluation of pigeonpea integrated pest management module in rainfed ecosystem. Agric. Sci. Digest.,26(1): 57 – 59.
- Kumar Rao, J. V. D. K. and Dart, P. J. (1987). Nodulation, nitrogen fixation and nitrogen uptake in pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan (L.) Millsp) of different maturity groups.Plant and Soil.,99:255-266.
- Pushpa, M. Savadatti. (2007). An economic analysis of demand and supply response of pulses in India. Karnataka J. Agric. Sci.,20: 545-550.
- Ramchandra, Lal., Y, Wani, Am. and Mehera, B.(2013). Economic analysis of integrated pest management in pigeonpea (Cajanuscajan) production in Pratapgarh district of Uttar Pradesh. International J. Farm Sci.,3(2):41-45.
- Reddy, A.Subba Rami., Sateesh Babu, J., Reddy, M. Chandra Sekhar., Khan, Md. Mujeeb. and Rao, M. Murali.(2011). Integrated nutrient management in pigeonpea (Cajanus Cajan). International J.Applied Bio. and Pharm. Tech.,2(2): 467-470.
- Reddy, T. Yellamanda. and Padmalatha, Y. (1994). Weed management in groundnut (Arachis hypogaea) and pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan) intercropping system under rainfed condition in arid tropics.Indian J. Agric. Sci.,64(11): 794-797.
- Sharma, A., Pandit, S.R., Dharmaraj, P.S. and Mohan, C.(2012). Response of pigeonpea to biofertilizers in pigeonpea based intercropping systems under rainfed conditions. Karnataka J. Agric. Sci.,25: 322-325.
- Singh, Guriqbal. and Sekhon, H.S. (2013). Integrated weed management in Pigeonpea [Cajanus cajan(L.) Millsp.].World J. Agric. Sci.,9 (1): 86-91.
- Tamizheniyan, S., Umesh, K. B. and Krishna, V.(2003).Integrated pest management in Tamil and Kerala resource economics analysis. Agric. Econ. Res. Rev.,16(1): 1-10.
Submitted Date : 7-03-2017
Accepted Date : 11-10-2017