- Anonymous. (2017). Area, production and productivity of groundnut in India and Tamil Nadu. https://www.indiastat.com/table/ agriculture/2/groundnut/19575/40535/data.aspx.
- El- Boraie, F.M., Abo-El-Ela, H.K. and Gaber, A.M. (2009). Water requirements of peanut grown in sandy soil under drip irrigation and biofertilization. Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 3(1): 55-65.
- El-Habbasha, S.F., Okasha, E.M., Abdelraouf, R.E. and Mohammed, A.S.H. (2014). Effect of pressured irrigation systems, deficit irrigation and fertigation rates on yield, quality and water use efficiency of groundnut. International Journal of Chemical Technology Research, 07(01): 475-487.
- Gomez, K.A. and Gomez, A.A. (1984). Statistical Procedures for Agricultural Research, 2nd Edn. John Wiley Sons, New York. Pp. 680.
- Gupta, A.J., Feza Ahmad, M. and Bhat, F.N. (2010). Studies on yield, quality, water and fertilizer use efficiency of capsicum under drip irrigation and fertigation. Indian Journal of Horticulture, 67(2): 213-218.
- Jain, N.K. and Meena, H.N. (2015). Improving productivity of groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.) by using water soluble fertilizer through drip irrigation. Indian Journal of Agronomy, 60(1): 109-115.
- Krishnamurthi, V.V., Manickasundaram, P., Vaiyapuri, K. and Gnanamurthy, P. (2003). Microsprinkler - A boon for groundnut crop, Agricultural Research Station, Bhavanisagar. Madras Agricultural Journal, 90(1-3): 57-59.
- Loganathan, S. and Krishnamoorthy, K.K. (1977). Total uptake of nutrients at different stages of the growth of groundnut and the ratios in which various nutrient elements exist in groundnut plant. Plant and Soil, 46: 565-570.
- Mathukia, R.K., Sagarka, B.K. and Davaria, R.L. (2014). Evaluation of micro-Irrigation, fertigation and weed management in summer groundnut. Innovare Journal of Agriculture Science, 2(2): 1-2.
- Palaniappan, S.P. (1985). Cropping Systems in the Tropics - Principles and Management, Wiley Eastern Ltd., New Delhi, p. 215.
- Rank, H.D. (2007). Summer groundnut crop performance and economics under micro sprinkler irrigation at various water application levels. Legume Research, 30(4): 261-265.
- Sameerkumar, D., Jayadeva, H.M., Jagadish, Chandrakant and Siddappa. (2016) Effect of micro sprinkler fertigation on yield, nutrient uptake, nutrient use efficiency and economics of groundnut. Advances in Life Sciences, 5(8): 3421-3425.
- Shivanand, H.K., Santosh, D.T., Madhusudhan, M.S. and Anilkumar Mane. (2012). Effect of micro irrigation on growth and yield of tomato under clay loam soil. Indian Journal of Horticulture, 2(3-4): 60-64.
- Srijita Paul, Mudalagiriyappa, Ramachandrappa, B.K., Nagaraju and Basavaraja, P.K. (2016). Influence of water soluble and normal fertilizers on yield, nutrient uptake and economics of groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.). Green Farming, 7(2): 397-400.
- Vijayalakshmi, R., Veerabadran, V., Shanmugasundram, K. and Kumar, V. (2011). Micro-sprinkler irrigation and fustigation and land configuration as a best management technology package for groundnut. In: 8th International Micro Irrigation Congress Innovation in Technology and Management of Micro-irrigation for Crop Production Enhancement 21 October 2011, Tehran, Iran, Pp: 200-207.
Submitted Date : 11-02-2017
Accepted Date : 11-08-2017