- Anonymous. (2013). Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations http://www.FAO stat.fao.org.com.
- Anonymous (2015a). Area and Production of Vegetables in Himachal Pradesh. Directorate of Agriculture (H.P.), Shimla-5.
- Anonymous (2015b). Indian Horticulture Database. National Horticulture Board, Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India, Gurgaon.
- Ceyhan, E. (2003). Determination of some agricultural characters and their heredity through line x tester method in pea parents andcrosses. Selcuk Univ., Graduate School Nat. Appl. Sci. p. 103.
- Cehyan E, Avci MA and Karadas S.(2008). Line x tester analysis in pea (Pisum sativum L.)- Identification of superior parents for seed yield and its components. African J. Biotech. 7: 2810-2817.
- Gupta, A. and Singh, Y.V. (2004).Line x tester analysis for early yield components in vegetable pea (Pisum sativum L.). Veg. Sci. 31: 17-21.
- Kempthorne,O.(1957).An Introduction to Genetic Statistics. John Wiley and Sons, New York.Pp. 468-471.
- Kumar S, Singh KP and Panda PK. (1996). Combining ability analysis for green pod yield and its components in garden pea (Pisum sativumL.). Orissa J. Hort.24:21-25
- Kumar S, Srivastava RK and Singh R. (2006).Combining ability for yield and its component traits in field pea. Indian J. Pulses Res. 19: 173-175
- Lejeune–Henaut I, Fouilloux G, Ambrose MJ, Dumoulin V and Eteve G. (1992). Analysis of a parent half diallel in dried pea (Pisum sativum L.). Agronomie 12: 545 -550.
- Mishra SP, Asthana AN and Yadav L. (1993). Heterosis for yield and yield components in field pea. In :Proceedings National Symposium on Heterosis Breeding in Crop Plants- Theory and Application, Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana, India pp 42-43.
- Panda PK, Singh KP and Kar RM. (1996). Combining ability analysis for some quantitative characters in garden pea (Pisum sativum L.). Annals Agri. Res.17:230-234
- Sarawat P, Stoddard FL, Marsall DR and Ali SM. (1994).Heterosis for yield and related characters in pea. Euphytica.80:39-48
- Sharma MK, Rastogi KB and Korla RN. (2000). Combining ability analysis for yield and yield components in pea (Pisum sativum L.). Crop Res. Hisar.19:500-504.
- Sharma, T. R. (1999). Combining ability and heterosis in garden pea (Pisum sativumvar. arvense) in the cold desert Himalayan region. Indian J. Agric. Sci.69: 386-388.
- Singh I, Sandhu JS and Singh J. (2010). Combining ability for yield and its components in field pea. J. Food Leg. 23: 143-145
- Singh, J.D. and Singh, I.P. (2003). Combining ability analysis in field pea. Indian J. Pulse Res. 16: 98-100.
- Singh KN, Santoshi US, Singh HG, Singh IB and Santoshi US. (1987). Interrelationships among certain quantitative traits in pea. Farm Sci. J. 2:120-124
- Singh, M.N. and Singh, R.B. (1990). Genetics analysis of some quantitative characters in pea. Indian J. Pulses Res.3: 127-131.
- Singh, S.P. and Singh, R.P. (1987). Diallel analysis for combining ability in pea. Agronomy Hungrica.36: 89-95.
- Singh MN and Singh RB. (1989). Genetics of earliness in pea. Crop Improvement. 16:43-48
Submitted Date : 11-02-2017
Accepted Date : 12-12-2017