Chief EditorJ. S. Sandhu
Print ISSN 0250-5371
Online ISSN 0976-0571
NAAS Rating 6.67
Impact Factor 0.8 (2023)
Seed bio-priming of green gram with Rhizobium and levels of nitrogen and sulphur fertilization under sustainable agriculture
First Online 20-01-2018|
- Annonymous (2016). Area, Production and Productivity of Major Pulses (http://www.iipr.res.in/).
- Chaurasia, A.K., Richharia, G.P. and Chaurasia, S. (2009). Response of soybean (Glysine max) to doses and sources of sulphur. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences,79(5): 356-358.
- Chesnin, L. and Yien, C.H. (1950). Turbidimetric determination of available sulphates. Soil Science Society American Proc., 15:149-51.
- Chopra, S.L. and Kanwar, J.S. (1976). Analytical Agricultural Chemistry, Kalyani publications, New Delhi.
- Gomez, K.A. and Gomez, A.A. (1984). Statistical Procedures for Agricultural Research (2nd Edn.). John Wiley and Sons, New York. pp. 680.
- Haque, M., Ilias, G.N.M., Molla, A.H. (2012) Impact of Trichoderma-enriched biofertilizer on the growth and yield of mustard (Brassica rapa L.) and tomato (Solanum lycopersicon mill.). Agriculturists 10(2):109-119.
- Islam, M., Ali, S. and Hayat, R. (2009). Effect of integrated application of phosphorus and sulphur on yield and micronutrient uptake by chickpea (Cicer arientinum L.). International Journal Agricultural Biology, 11: 33-38.
- Jackson, M.L. (1973). Soil Chemical Analysis. Prentice Hall of India Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi.
- Jalota, S.K., Khera, R. and Ghuman, B.S. (1998). Method of Soil Analysis. Narosa Publishing House, New Delhi.
- Kokani, J.M., Shah, K.A., Tandel, B.M. and Bhimani, G.J. (2015) Effect of FYM, phosphorus and sulphur on yield of summer black gram and post-harvest nutrient status of soil. The Bioscan 10(1):379-383.
- Kumar, A., Maurya, B.R., Raghuwanshi, R., Meena, V.S., Islam, M.T. (2017). Co-inoculation with Enterobacter and Rhizobacteria on yield and nutrient uptake by wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) in the alluvial soil under Indo-Gangetic Plain of India. Journal of Plant Growth Regulation, http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s00344-016-9663-5.
- Lindsay, W.L. and Norvell, W.A. (1978). Development of a DTPA soil test for zinc, iron, manganese and copper. Soil Science Society of American Proc, 42 (3): 421-428.
- Lowenfels, Lewis, Jeff, Wayne (2011).Teaming with microbes. pp. 49, 110. ISBN 978-1-60469-113-9.
- Meena, S.K., Rakshit, A., Meena, V.S. (2016). Effect of seed bio-priming and N doses under varied soil type on nitrogen use efficiency (NUE) of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) under greenhouse conditions. Biocatalysis and Agricultural Biotechnology, 6: 68–75.
- Meena, V.S., Meena, S.K., Verma, J.P., Kumar, A., Aeron, A., Mishra, P.K., Bisht, J.K., Pattanayak, A., Naveed, M., Dotaniya, M.L. (2017). Plant beneficial rhizospheric microorganism (PBRM) strategies to improve nutrients use efficiency: A review. Ecological Engineering, DOI: 10.1016/j.ecoleng.2017.06.058.
- Morshed, R.M., Rahman, M.A. and Rahman, M.M. (2008). Effect of nitrogen on seed yield, protein content and nutrient uptake of soybean. Journal of Agricultural Rural Development, 6(1):13-17.
- Nandan, R., Mohd, Kaleem and Moinuddin (2012). Rhizobium inoculation, phosphorus and sulphur fertilization and their effect on green gram (Vigna radiata). Supplement: 3rd International Agronomy Congress, New Delhi
- Olsen, S.R., Cole V.C., Watenable P.S. and Dean L.A. (1954). Estimation of available phosphorus in soil by extraction with sodium bicarbonates Chemical Abstract, 48(16): Ab.1598.
- Patel, A.R., Patel, D.D., Patel, T.U. and Patel, H.M. (2016). Nutrient management in summer green gram (Vigna radiata). International Journal of Applied and Pure Science and Agriculture 2(2):133-142.
- Piper, (1966). Soil and Plant Analysis. Reprint for Asia Hans. Publishers, Bombay (India).
- Singh, U. and Yadav, D.S. (2004). Response of greengram to sulphur and zinc. Annals of Agricultural Research 25:463-64.
- Singh, A., Srivastava, V.K., Meena, R.S., Kumar, S. and Kumar, S. (2013). Effect of biofertilizers and NP levels on growth parameters of green gram under custard apple based agri-horti System. Agriculture for Sustainable Development, 1:61-63.
- Sipai, A.H., Jat, H.S., Rathore, B.S., Sevak, K. and Jodha, J.S. (2015). Effect of phosphorus, sulphur and biofertilizer on productivity and soil fertility after harvest of moongbean grown on light textured soil of Kachchh. An Asian Journal of Soil Science 10(2): 228-236.
- Sipai, A.H., Jat, J.R. and Rathore, B.S. (2016). Effect of phosphorus, sulphur and biofertilizer on growth, yield and nodulation in mungbean on loamy sand soils of Kutch. Crop Research 51:1-10.
- Subbiah, B.V. and Asija, G.C. (1956). A rapid procedure for the estimation of available nitrogen in soil. Current Science, 25:259-260.
- Walkley, A. and Black, I.A. (1934). An extraction of the Degtjareff method for determination of soil organic matter and a proposed modification of the chromic acid titration method. Soil Science, 34:29-38.
- Yadav, H.K., Thomas, T. and Khajuria, V. (2010). Effect of different levels of sulphur and biofertilizer on the yield of Indian mustard (Brassica juncea L.). Journal of Agricultural Physics, 10:61-65.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.