- Anonymous. (1999). Diagnostic Characteristics of Rice Varieties. National Seed Project (Crops). Indian Agril. Research Institute, New Delhi.
- Anonymous. (2013-14). www.nhb.gov.in.
- Anonymous. (2015). Horticultural statistics at a glance. Horticulture Statistics Discussion, Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmer’s Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Government of India.
- Bellon Mauricio R and Etten van Jacob. (2014). Climate change and on-farm conservation of crop landraces in centres of diversity. CAB International.
- Bode D., Elezi F. and Gixhari B. (2013). Morphological characterization and interrelationships among descriptors in Phaseolus vulgaris accessions. Agriculture and Forestry. 59(2): 175 – 185.
- Brigitte Maass L. (2006). Changes in seed morphology, dormancy and germination from wild to cultivated hyacinth bean germplasm (Lablab purpureus: Papilionoideae). Genetic Resources and Crop Evolution. 53: 1127–1135.
- Chandrashekhar S.S. (2005). Influence of the age of the seed on plant growth, seed yield and quality and characterization of French bean genotypes. M.Sc. (Ag.) Thesis, University of Agricultural Sciences, Dharwad, India.
- Chattopadhyay A. and Dutta S. (2010). Characterization and identification of selection indices of pole type Dolichos bean. Vegetable Crops Research Bulletin. 73: 33 – 45.
- Duke J.A. (1981). Handbook of legumes of world economic importance. New York, USA/London, UK: Plenum Press, pp. 195-200.
- Karasu A. and Oz M. (2010). A study on coefficient analysis and association between agronomical characters in dry bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.). Bulgarian Journal of Agricultural Science. 16(2): 203-211.
- Neupane R.K., Shrestha R., Vaidya M.L., Bhattarai E.M. and Daral R. (2005). Agromorphological diversity in common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) landraces of Jumla, Nepal. Proceeding of the Fourth International Food Legumes research Conference (IFLRC- IV), pp. 1-11.
- Prakash Jay and Ram R.B. (2014). Genetic variability, correlation and path analysis for seed yield and yield related traits in French bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) under Lucknow conditions. International Journal of Innovative Science, Engineering & Technology 1(6): 41-50.
- Prashanth N. D. (2003). Studies on spacing and phosphorus levels on seed yield and quality and varietal identification in French bean. M.Sc. (Ag.) Thesis, University of Agricultural Sciences, Dharwad, Karnataka, India.
- Rania M.A., Yasser Nassar, Ahmed M. and Boghdady M.S. (2010). Botanical studies on Phaseolus vulgaris L. 1-Morphology of vegetative and reproductive growth. International Journal of Botany. 6(3):323:333.
- Singh B., Chaubey T., Upadhyay D. K., Jha A. and Pandey S.D. (2014). Morphological description of French bean varieties based on DUS characters. Indian Journal of Horticulture. 71(3): 345-348.
- Stoilova T., Pereira G. and Sousa M.T.D. (2013). Morphological characterization of a small common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) collection under different environments. Journal of Central European Agriculture. 14(3): 1-11.
Submitted Date : 2-01-2017
Accepted Date : 9-03-2017