Chief EditorJ. S. Sandhu
Print ISSN 0250-5371
Online ISSN 0976-0571
NAAS Rating 6.67
Impact Factor 0.8 (2023)
Impact of different ratios and levels of nitrogen and phosphorus on growth, yield and nutrient uptake of rainfed soybean
First Online 04-04-2018|
- A.O.A.C. ( 1990).Association of Official Agriculture Chemists. Official Methods of analysis 12th Ed. Washington, D.C. USA.
- Bandyopadhyay, K.K., Misra, A.K. and Ghosh, P.K. (2010). Effect of integrated use of farmyard manure and chemical fertilizers on soil physical properties and productivity of soybean. Soil Till. Res. 110:115-125.
- Begum, A., Islam, A., Ahmed, Q. M., Islam, M. A. and Rahman, M. M. (2015). Effect of nitrogen and phosphorus on the growth and yield performance of soybean.Res. Agric. Livest. Fish. 2 (1): 35-42.
- Black, C. A. (1965). Part I and Part II, Agronomy series no. 9. American Soc. Agron.Madinson, Washington,USA
- Gan, Y.B., Stulen, I., Keulen, H.V. and Kuiper, P.J.C. (2003). Effect of N fertilizer top-dressing at various reproductivestages on growth, N2 fixation and yield of three soybean (Glycine max (L.) Merr.) varieties. Field Crop. Res.80:147-155
- George, T. and Singleton, P. W. (1996) Nitrogen assimilation traits and dinitrogen fixation in soybean and common bean, Agron. J., 84: 1020–1028.
- Gharpinde, B., Gabhane, V. V., Nagdeve, M. B., Sonune, B. A. and Ganvir, M. M. (2014).Effect of integrated nutrient management on soil fertility, nutrient balance, productivity and economics of soybean in an inceptisol of semi arid region of Maharashtra. Karnataka J. Agric. Sci., 27 (3): 303-307.
- Gomez, K. A. and Gomez, A. A.( 1984).Statistical Procedures for Agricultural Research, An international Rice Research Institute Book, Wiley- Inter Science Publication, New York, USA, 680.
- Hanway, J. J. (1962). Corn growth and composition in relation to soil fertility. Agron. J. 54: 145-148.
- Jackson, M. L., (1967), Soil Chemical Analysis. Prentice Hall of India Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi.
- Khutate, N.G., Mendhe, S.N., Dongarkar, K.P., Gudadhe, N.N. and Gavande, V.H. (2005). Effect of nutrientmanagement treatments on growth and yield of soybean. J. Soils and Crops, 15 (2): 411-414.
- Koenig, R. A. and Johnson, C. R. (1942). Indian Engg. Chem. Anal.14:155.
- Lone, B. A., Hasan, B., Ansar, S. and Khanday, B. A. ( 2009).Effect of seed rate, row spacing and fertility levels on growth and nutrient uptake of soybean (Glycine max L.) under temperate conditions. European J. Agron.,4 (3): 7-10.
- Mandal, K.G., Hati, K.M. and Misra, A.K. (2009). Biomass yield and energy analysis of soybean production in relation to fertilizer- NPK and organic manure. Biomass and Bioenerg.33:1670-1679.
- Mere, V., Singh, A. K., Singh, M., Jamir, Z. and Gupta, R. C. (2013). Effect of nutritional schedule on productivity and quality of soybean varieties and soil fertility. Legume Res.,36 (6): 528 -534.
- Rana, R. and Badiyala, D.(2014). Effect of integrated nutrient management on seed yield, quality and nutrient uptake of soybean (Glycine max) under mid hill conditions of Himachal Pradesh. Indian J. Agron.,59(4): 641-645.
- Salvagiotti, F., Cassman, K.G., Specht, J.E., Walters, D.T., Weiss, A.and Dobermann, A. 2008. Nitrogen uptake, fixation and responseof fertilizer N in soybeans : A review. Field CropsRes.108(1) : 1–13.
- Shivakumar, B. G. and Ahlawat, I. P. S. (2008). Integrated nutrient management in soybean (Glycine max) –wheat (Triticum aestivum) cropping system. Indian J. Agron., 53(4): 273-278.
- Sikka, R., Singh, D. and Deol, J. S.(2013). Productivity and nutrient uptake by soybean as influenced by integrated nutrient and some other agronomic management practices. Legume Res., 36 (6): 545 – 551.
- Singh, H. and Singh, G.(2013). Effect of potassium and split application of nitrogen on yield attributes and yield of soybean. Agric. Sci. Digest., 33 (4): 264-268
- Yan, C. J., Song, S. H., Wang, W. B., Miao, S. J., Cao, Y. Q., Wang, C. L. and Zhang, L. J.(2015). Impacts of fertilization on photosynthesis, growth and yield of two soybean cultivars (Glycine max) in Northeast China. Legume Res.,38 (1): 77-84.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.