Chief EditorJ. S. Sandhu
Print ISSN 0250-5371
Online ISSN 0976-0571
NAAS Rating 6.67
Impact Factor 0.8 (2023)
Production and profitability assessment of clusterbean (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba L. Taub.) based intercropping systems under different row arrangement
First Online 18-09-2017|
- Anonymous (2015). Published in Agricultural Statistics at a Glance, Ministry of Agriculture, GOI (New Delhi), p: 19.
- Baishya, L.K., Ansari, M.A., Walling, I., Sarma, P.K. and Prakash, N. (2014). Productivity, profitability and energy budgeting of maize (Zea mays)/greengram (Vigna radiata) intercropping system under rainfed conditions of Eastern Himalayan Region. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences; 84(9): 1073-1077.
- Bhatnagar, A. and Pal, M.S. (2014). Evaluation of intercropping systems in spring maize with sunflower and urd bean in North Western plain of India. SAARC Journal of Agriculture; 12(1): 26-32.
- Choudhary, V.K., Dixit, Anil, Kumar, P.S., and Chauhan, B.S. (2014). Productivity, weed dynamics, nutrient mining, and monetary advantage of maize-legume intercropping in the eastern Himalayan region of India. Plant Production Science; 17(4): 342- 352.
- Joshi, U.N. and Arora, S.K. (1993). Recent advances in guar gum chemistry and utilization- a review. Forage Research; 19: 310-328.
- Khargkharate, V.K., Kadam, G.L., Pandagale, A.D., Awasarmal, V.B. and Rathod, S.S. (2014). Studies on Kharif legume intercropping with Bt cotton under rainfed conditions. Journal of Cotton Research and Development; 28(2): 243-246.
- Kumar, H.C.S., Mudalagiriyappa Nanjappa, H.V. and Ramachandrappa, B.K. (2010). Productive performance of castor (Ricinus communis L.) based intercroppingsystems under rainfed conditions of Central Dry Zone in Karnataka. Mysore Journal of Agricultural Sciences; 44(3): 481-484.
- Kumar, D and Rodge, A.B. (2012). Status, scope and strategies of arid legumes research in India- A review. Journal of Food Legumes; 25(4): 255-272.
- Mikic, A., Cupina, B., Rubiales, D., Mihailovic, V., Sarunaite, L., Fustec, J., Antanasovic, S., Krstic, Bedoussac, L., Zoric, L., orevic, V., Peric, V. and Srebric, M. (2015). Models, developments, and perspectives of mutual legume intercropping. Advances in Agronomy; 130: 337-419.
- Shaker-Koohi, S., Nasrollahzadeh, S. and Raei, Y. (2014). Evaluation of chlorophyll value, protein content and yield of sorghum (Sorghum bicolor L.)/mung bean (Vigna radiate L.) intercropping. International Journal of Biosciences (IJB); 4(8): 136- 143.
- Solomon, Kebebew, Ketema, Belete and Tamado, Tana (2014). Productivity evaluation of maize-soybean intercropping system under rainfed condition at Bench-Maji Zone, Ethiopia. European Researcher; 79(7-2): 1301-1309.
- Yadava, N.D., Rathore, V.S. and Beniwal, R.K. (2005). Production potential of legume based intercropping system under hyper arid condition of Rajasthan. Journal of Arid Legumes; 2(2): 230-232.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.