- Bhargava, M.C. and Meena, B.L. (2002). Efficacy of some vegetable oils against pulse beetle, C. chinensis (L.) on cowpea, Vigna unguiculata (L.). Indian J. Plant Prot. 30 (1): 46-50.
- Bhatnagar, A., Bhadauria, N.S. and Jakhmola, S.S. (2001). Efficacy of vegetable oils against pulse beetle, Callosobruchus maculatus in cowpea. Indian J. Ent. 63 (3): 237-239.
- Caswell, G.H. (1981). The menace of Callosobruchus maculatus to stored cowpea seeds. Samaru J. Agric. Res. 1: 1-11.
- Chandra, B. and Ghosh, A.B. (2006). Development of pulse beetle, Callosobruchus maculatus (F.) on whole and decorticated grains of various pulses. Environ. Ecol., 24S (special 2): 358-362.
- Chandrakantha, J. and Mathavans, S. (1986). Change in developmental rates and biomass energy in Callosobruchus maculatus (F.) (Coleoptera: Bruchidae) reared on different foods and temperatures. J. Stored Products Res., 39: 355-365.
- Creadland, P.F. (1987). Effect of host change in the fecundity and development of an unusual strain of Callosobruchus maculatus (F.) (Coleoptera: Bruchidae). J. Stored Products Res., 25 (2): 91-98.
- Fishwick, F.B. (1988). Pesticide residues in grain arising from postharvest treatments. Applied Biology, 17: 37-46.
- Lal, Dinesh and Raj, D.V. (2012). Efficacy of Application of four Vegetable Oil as Grain Protectant against the growth and development of Callosobruchus maculatus and on its damage. Advances in Bioresearch. 3 (2): 55-59.
- Naik, R.L. and Dumbre, R.B. (1984). Effect of some vegetable oils used in protecting stored cowpea on biology of pulse beetle, Callosobruchus maculatus (Fabr.) (Coleoptera: Bruchidae). Bull. Grain Tech. 22: 25-32.
- Raina, A.K. (1970). Callosobruchus spp. infesting stored pulses (grain legumes) in India and a comparative study of their biology. Indian J. Ent., 32 (4): 303-370.
- Raghvani, B.R. and Kapadia M.N. (2003). Efficacy of different vegetable oils as seed protectants of pigeonpea against Callosobruchus maculatus (Fab.). Indian J. Plant Prot. 31: 115-118.
- Rajapakse, R.H.S. and Disna Ratnasekera, (2009). Pesticidal potential of some selected tropical plant extracts against Callosobruchus maculatus (F) and Callosobruchus chinensis (L) (Coleopetra: Bruchidae). Tropical Agricultural Research and Extension, Sri lanka, 11.
- Ramangoudar, H., Vishwantha, K.P., Subramanya, S. and Babu, C.K. (2000). Efficacy of non-chemical seed treatments against pulse beetle (Callosobruchus chinensis L.) in horse gram (Macrotyloma uniflorum Lam. Verdc.) during storage. Bull. Grain Tech. 33 (1): 54-58.
- Ratnasekera, D. and Rajapakse, R. (2012). The potential use of indigenous plant materials against Callosobruchus chinensis L. and Callosobruchus maculatus F. (Coleoptera, Bruchidae) in stored legumes in Sri Lanka. J. Biopest. 5: 88-94.
- Sharma, (1984). Review of literature on the losses caused by Callosobruchus species (Bruchidae: Coleopetra) during storage of pluses. Bull. Grain Technol., 22 (1): 62-71.
- Sharma, V. and Rathore, Y.S. (2006). Effect of some botanicals on adults’ preference, oviposition and development of Callosobruchus chinensis (L.) on pigeonpea grains. Indian J. of Ento. 68 (1): 74-77.
- Sighamony, S., Anees, I., Chadrakala, T. and Osmani, Z. (1980). Efficacy of certain indigenous plant products as grain protectants against Sitophilus oryzae (L.) and Rhizopertha dominica (F.). J. of Eco. Ento., 61: 747-751.
- Van Hius, A. and De Rooy, M. (1998). The effect of leguminous plant species on Callosobruchus maculatus (Coleoptera: Bruchidae) and its parasitoid Uscana lariophaga (Hymenoptera: Trichogrammatidae). Bulletin of Entomological Res., 88: 93-99.
- Varma, Savita and Anandhi, P. (2010). Biology of pulse beetle (Callosobruchus chinensis L., Coleoptera: Bruchidae) and their management through botanicals on stored mung grains in Allahabad region. Legume Res., 33 (1): 38-41.
- Venkatesham, V., Meena, R.S. and Laichattiwar, M.A. (2014). Efficacy of some botanicals against pulse beetle, Callosobruchus chinensis (L.) in chickpea. The Ecoscan, Sp. issue, 6: 403-406.
- WMO. (1995). Scientific assessment of ozone depletion: World Meteorological Organisation global ozone research and monitoring project. Report No. 37, WMO, Geneva, Switzerland.
- Yusof, O. and Ho. S.H. (1992). A survey of insecticide resistance in Sitophilus zeamais Motsch. In Malasiya and Singapore. J. of Plant Prot. of Tropics, 9: 219-225.
Submitted Date : 29-11-2016
Accepted Date : 22-04-2017