- Beniwal, P. and Jood, S. (2014) Total phenolic content and antioxidant activity of byproducts from cereal and legume milling industries. Asian Journal of Dairy and Food Research, 33: 307-310.
- Chuankhayan, P., Rimlumduan, T., Svasti, J. and Cairns, J.R.K. (2007) Hydrolysis of soybean isoflavonoid glycosides by Dalbergia â- glucosidases. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 55: 2407-2412.
- Dewick, P.M. (1994) Isoflavones. In:The Flavonoids: Advances in research since 1986, 1st ed.; Harborne JB, ed; Chapman and Hall: London, UK, pp 117-238.
- Hosel, W. and Barz, W. (1975) b-Glucosidases from Cicer arietinum L.: purification and properties of isoflavone-7-O-glucoside- specific b-glucosidases. European Journal of Biochemistry, 57: 607-616.
- Hsieh, M.C. and Graham, T.L. (2001) Partial purification and characterization of a soybean b-glucosidase with high specific activity towards isoflavone conjugates. Phytochemistry, 58: 995-1005.
- Jain, P. (2011) “The Bishnoi Community”, In: Dharma and Ecology of Hindu Communities, Ashgate Publishing Ltd., England, pp. 51.
- Lepiniec, L., Debeaujon, I., Routaboul, J-M., Baudry, A., Pourcel, L., Nesi, N. and Caboche, M. (2006) Genetics and biochemistry of Seed Flavonoids. Annual Review of Plant Biology, 57: 405-430.
- Li, X. H., Zhang, J. C., Sui, S. F., and Yang, M. S. (2005). Effect of daidzin, genistin, and glycitin on osteogenic and adipogenic differentiation of bone marrow stromal cells and adipocytic transdifferentiation of osteoblasts. Acta Pharmacologica Sinica, 26: 1081–1086.
- Lowry, O.H., Rosebrough, N.J., Farr, A.L., and Randall, R.J. (1951) Protein measurement with the Folin-phenol reagent. Journal of Biological Chemistry, 193: 265-275.
- Messina, M. and Barnes, S. (1991) The role of soy products in reducing risk of cancer. Journal of the National Cancer Institute, 83: 541-546.
- Narayan,P. and Kumar, S. (2015) Constraints of growth in area production and productivity of pulses in India: An analytical approach to major pulses. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research, 49: 114-124.
- Purohit, S.D., Ramawat, K.G. and Arya, H.C. (1979) Phenolics, peroxidase and phenolase as related to gall formation in some arid zone plants. Current Science, 48: 714-16.
- Rathore, M. (2009) Nutrient content of important fruit trees from arid zone of Rajasthan. Journal of Horticulture and Forestry, 1: 103-108.
- Setchell, K.D., Brown, N.M., Zimmer-Nechemias, L., Brashear, W.T., Wolfe, B.E., Kirschner, A.S. and Heubi, J.E. (2002) Evidence for lack of absorption of soy isoflavone glycosides in humans, supporting the crucial role of intestinal metabolism for bioavailability. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 76: 447-453.
- Sharma, N., Garg, V. and Paul, A. (2010) Antihyperglycemic, antihyperlipidemic and antioxidative potential of Prosopis cineraria bark. Indian Journal of Clinical Biochemistry, 25: 193-200.
- Singh, G. (2009) Comparative productivity of Prosopis cineraria and Tecomella undulata based agroforestry system in degraded lands of Indian Desert. Journal of Forestry Research, 20: 144-150.
- Sinha, S. K., Kumar, M., Kumar, A., Bharti, S. and Shahi, V. K. (2013) Antioxidant activities of different tissue extract of Faba bean (Vicia faba L .) containing phenolic compounds. Legume Research-An International Journal, 36: 496–504. Srisomsap, C., Svasti, J., Surarit, R., Champattanachai, V., Sawangareetrakul, P., Boonpuan, K., Subhasitanont, P. and Chokchaichamnankit, D. (1996) Isolation and characterization of an enzyme with â-glucosidase and â-fucosidase activities from Dalbergia cochinchinensis Pierre. Journal of Biochemistry, 119: 585-590.
- Wang, Q., Ge, X., Tian, X., Zhang, Y., Zhang, J. and Zhang, P. (2013) Soy isoflavone: the multipurpose phytochemical. Biomedical Reports, 1: 697-701.
- Zhu, D., Hettiarachchy, N.S., Horax, R.and Chen, P. (2005) Isoflavone contents in germinated soybean seeds. Plant Foods for Human Nutrition, 60: 147-151.
Submitted Date : 20-10-2016
Accepted Date : 28-06-2017