Chief EditorJ. S. Sandhu
Print ISSN 0250-5371
Online ISSN 0976-0571
NAAS Rating 6.67
Impact Factor 0.8 (2023)
Influence of phosphorus and bio-fertilizers on growth and yield of cowpea [Vigna unguiculata (L.) Walp.] in acidic soil of NEH region of India
First Online 23-10-2017|
- Baker, W.H. and Thompson, T.L. (1992). Determination of total nitrogen in plant sample by kjeldahl.Plant analysis reference procedures for the southern region of the United State, pp. 13-16.
- Bohra, J.S., Singh, K and Jamwal(1990). The effect of biofertilizers on physiological parameters, yield and quality of cowpea (Vigna sinensis). In: Beusichem, M.L.V. (Ed.), Plant Nutrition Physiology and Application. Kluwer Academic Publishers, Netherlands.
- Bray, R.H. and Kurtz, L.T. (1945). Determination of total organic and available form of phosphorus in soil. Soil Sci., 59: 39-45.
- Das, S., Pareek, B.L., Kumawat, A. and Dhikwal, S.R. (2013). Effect of phosphorus and bio-fertilizers on productivity of chickpea (Cicer arietinumL.) in North Western Rajasthan, India. Legume Res.,36 (6): 511–514.
- Dekhane, S.S., Khafi, H.R., Raj, A.D. and Parmar, R.M. (2011). Effect of bio fertilizer and fertility levels on yield, protein content and nutrient uptake of cowpea [Vignaunguiculata (L.)Walp.]. Legume Res., 34 (1): 51–54.
- Jackson, M.L. (1973). Soil Chemical Analysis.Prentice Hall of India Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, India.
- Khandelwal, R., Choudhary, S.K., Khangarot, S.S., Jat, M.K. and Singh, P. (2012). Effect of inorganic and bio-fertilizers on productivity and nutrients uptake in cowpea [Vignaunguiculata (L.)Walp]. Legume Res., 35 (3): 235–238.
- Khiari, L. and Parent, L. E.(2005). Phosphorus transformations in acid soil light-textured soils treated with dry swine manure. Can. J. Soil Sci. Soc., 85:75-87.
- Menaria, B.L. and Singh, P. (2004). Effect of chemical and bio-fertilizers on yield attributing characters and yield of soybean (Glycine max L.).Legume Res., 27 (3): 231-232.
- Panse, V.G. and Sukhatme, P.V. (1985). Statistical methods for agricultural workers.4th ed. I.C.A.R., New Delhi.
- Ramana ,V., Ramakrishna, M., Purushotham, K. and Reddy, K.B. (2010). Effect of bio-fertilizers on growth, yield attributes and yield of French bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.). Legume Res., 33 (3): 178-183.
- Sharma R. and Verma, M.L. (2011). Effect of Rhizobium, FYM and chemical fertilizers on sustainable production and profitability of rajmash (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) and soil fertility in dry temperate region of North- Western Himalayas. Legume Res., 34 (4): 251-256.
- Singh, R. and Prasad, K. (2008). Effect of vermicompost, Rhizobium and DAP on growth, yield and nutrient uptake by chickpea. J. Food Leg.,21: 112-114.
- Singh, R., Malik, J.K., Thenua, O.V.S. and Jat, H.S. (2013). Effect of phosphorus and bio-fertilizer on productivity, nutrient uptake and economics of pigeonpea (Cajanuscajan) + mung bean (Phaseolusradiatus) intercropping system. Legume Res., 36 (1): 41–48.
- Stamford, N.P., Junior, S.D.S., Santos, C.E., Freitas, A.D.S., Lira, M. A., Barros, M.C. (2013). Cowpea nodulation, biomass yield and nutrient uptake, as affected by biofertilizers and Rhizobia, in a sodic soil amended with Acidithiobacillus. ActaScientiarum, 35 (4): 453–459.
- Stanford, S. and English, L. (1949). Use of flame photometer in rapid soil tests of K and Ca. J. Agron., 41: 446-447.
- Toth, S.J., Prince, A.L., Wallace, A. and Mikkelsen, D.S. (1948).Rapid quantitative determination of eight mineral elements in plant tissue by a systematic procedure involving use of a flame photometer. Soil Sci., 66(6): 459-466.
- Vassileva, M., Vassileva, N.,Fenice, M. and Federici, F. (2001). Immobilized cell technology applied in solubilization of insoluble inorganic (rock) phosphate and P plant acquisition. Biores. Technol., 79: 263-271.
- Walkley, A. and Black, I.A. (1934). An examination of the Degtjareff method for determining soil organic matter and a proposed modification of the chromic acid titration method. Soil Sci., 37: 29-37.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.