- Azadi, E., Rafiee, M. and Hadis, N. (2013). The effect of different nitrogen levels on seed yield and morphological characteristic of mungbean in the climate condition of Khorramabad. Ann. Biol. Res.,4:51-55.
- Dahiya, P., Linnemann, A., Van Boekel, M., Khetarpaul, N., Grewal, R. and Nout, M. (2015). Mung bean: Technological and nutritional potential. Critical Reviews in Food Sci. and Nutrition, 55(5): 670–688.
- DE & S. (2011 and 2012). Directorate of Economics & Statistics, Department of Agriculture & Cooperation, New Delhi.
- Huang, X., Cai, W. and Xu, B. (2014). Kinetic changes of nutrients and antioxidant capacities of germinated soybean (Glycine max L.) and mung bean (Vigna radiata L.) with germination time. Food Chem., 143: 268–276.
- Jackson, M. L. (1973). Soil Chemical Analysis. Prentice Hall Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi. pp 497
- Kumar, R. (2014a). Assessment of technology gap and productivity gain through Crop technology demonstration in chickpea. Indian J. Agric. Res., 48: 162-164.
- Kumar, R. (2014b). Crop technology demonstration: an effective communication approach for dissemination of wheat production technology. Agricultural Science Digest, 34:131-134.
- Mishra, A., Dash, B. B., Nanda, S. K., Das, D. and Dey, P. (2013). Soil Test Based Fertilizer Recommendation for Targeted Yield of Tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum) under Rice-Tomato Cropping System in an Ustochrept of Odisha. Environment & Ecology, 31(2A): 655-658.
- Mishra, A., Dash, B. B., Nanda, S. K., Das, D., Sarangi, J., Panda, N. and Mishra, H.T. (2011). Study of soil taxonomy as a basis for extrapolation of fertilizer prescription equations for targeted yield of crops to different Areas- A case study in a Vertic Ustochrept of Orissa. J. Res. Orissa Univ. Agric. Tech. Special Issue, 1(1): 207-214.
- Mishra, A., Dash, B.B., Nanda, S.K. and Das, D. (2013). Soil test based fertilizer recommendation for targeted yield of lady’s finger (Abelmoschus esculentus) under rice-lady’s finger cropping system in an Ustochrept of Orissa. Environment & Ecology, 31(1): 58-61.
- Mishra, A., Saren, S., Das, D. and Dey, P. (2014). Optimization of chilli yield under rice- chilli cropping system in an Inceptisol of Odisha. Indian Agriculturist, 58 (1):19-24.
- Mishra, A, Pradhan, N.K; Nanda, S.K. and Jena, B. (2008). Soil test based fertilizer recommendation for targeted yield of sesamum (Sesamum indicum) under rice-sesamum cropping system in an Inceptisol of Orissa. Environment & Ecology, 26(4A): 1756-1758.
- Pogula, S., Mishra, A., Saren, S., Truptimayee and Dey, P. (2016). Soil test based fertilizer recommendation for targeted yield of French bean (Phaseolus vulgaris) under rice-french bean cropping system. International journal of Bio-resource and Stress Management, 7(5): 1128-1130.
- Pradhan, N. K., Mishra, A., Padhy, G. P. and Jena, B. (2007). Soil test based fertilizer recommendation for targeted yield of groundnut (Arachis hypogaea) under Rice-Groundnut cropping system in an Inceptisol of Orissa. Env.and Ecol., 25(2): 478-480.
- Ramamoorthy, B., Narasimhan, R. L. and Dinesh, R. (1967). Fertilizer application for specific yield targets of Sonera-64 (Wheat). Indian Fmg., 17: 43-45.
- Rishi, N. (2009). Significant plant virus diseases in India and a glimpse of modern disease management technology. J. Gen. Pl. Path., 75: 1–18.
- Saren, S., Mishra, A., Das, D. and Dey, P. (2015). Soil test based fertilizer recommendation for targeted yield of Cabbage under rice- cabbage cropping system in an Inceptisol of Odisha. Indian Agriculturist, 59(1): 55-60.
- Sharma, K. L., Srinivas, K., Mandal, U. K., Vittal, K. P. R., Grace, K. J. and Maruthi, S. G. R. (2004). Integrated nutrient management strategies for sorghum and green gram in semi-arid Tropical Alfisol. Indian J. Dry land Agric. Res. and Dev., 19: 13-23.
- Singh, A. and Shivay, Y.S. (2013). Residual effect of summer green manure crop and zinc applied wheat (Triticum durum) under basmati rice-wheat cropping sequence. Indian. J. of Agron., 58(3): 327–33.
- Singh, A., Dikshit, H. K., Jain, N., Singh, D. and Yadav, R.N. (2014). Efficiency of SSR, ISSR and RAPD markers in molecular in molecular characterisation of green gram and other Vigna species. Indian J. Biotech., 13: 81–84.
- Singh, N., Singh, H. and Nagarajan, P. (2013). Development of SSR markers in mung bean, Vigna radiata (L.) Wilczek using in silico methods. J. Crop Weed, 9: 69–74.
- Subbiah, B.V. and Asija, G. L. (1956). A rapid procedure for the determination of available nitrogen in soils. Current Science, 25: 259 – 260.
- Tang, D., Dong, Y., Ren, H., Li, L. and He, C. (2014). A review of phytochemistry, metabolite changes, and medicinal uses of the common food mung bean and its sprouts (Vigna radiata). Chemistry Central Journal, 8(1): 4.
- Troug E. (1960). Fifty years of Soil Testing. Trans. 7th Intl. Cong. Soil Sc., Wisconsin, USA, Part-III and IV, 36-45pp.
- Yadav, N., Sarika, M. A., Iquebal and Akram, M. (2009). In-silico analysis and homology modelling of coat-protein of Mungbean Yellow Mosaic India Virus. Journal of Food Legumes, 24(2): 138-141.
Submitted Date : 22-07-2016
Accepted Date : 6-01-2017