- Acharaya,S.N.,Thomoas,J.E., and Basu S.K. (2007). Improvement in the medicinal and nutritional properties of fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum L.).In: [Acharaya S.N, Thomas JE (Eds)] Advances in Medicinal Plant Research, Research Signspot, Trivandrum, Kerala, India
- Ahmad,B. and Yaqoob,M.(1993a) Radiation for induced mutation in mugbean (Vigna radiata L Wilczek). Sarhod Journal of Agriculture 9 (5):423-427
- Bentota, A.P. (2006). Mutation improvement of rice variety BW-267-3 for red pericarp grains and lodging resistance. Plant mutation reports. International atomic energy agency, Vienna, Austria.1: 42- 43.
- Chopra, V.L. (2005). Mutagenesis :Investigating the process and processing the outcome for crop improvement . Current Science. 89(2): 353-359.
- Gunckel,J.K.and Sparrow, A.H. (1961). Ionizing radiations: biochemical, physiological and morphological aspects of their effects on plants. Encyl. Plant.physiol., 16:555-611.
- Khan, S., Siddigal, B.A. and Vadeen, M. (1993). Variation in quantitative characters of mugbean after red treatment with DIS; Adraus in Plant Symmces 7(1):41-45
- Kharkwal, M.C.(1998). Induced mutation for improvement of protein in chickpea. Indian J Genet, 58(1):61-68
- Pathania, A. and Sood, B.C. (2007). Comparative effectiveness and efficiency of physical and chemical mutagens in chickpea(Cicer arietinum L.) Legume Res. 30(3):186-191
- Popa, V.V. (1991). Effect of chemical mutagens and pestisides on genetical characters in gram legume. Baletinal Academici de Stiinite A Republicii Moldhva.Stiinte Biologica Si Chinica 5:22-26
- Sharma, S.W and Sharma, B. (1982). Differential manifestation of maize mutations for different quantitative characters in lentil. Genetica,14(B):285-293
- Singh,G.V.,Richhiaria,A.W and Joshi, A.W. (1998). An assessment of ã ray induced mutants in rice (Oryza sativa L.) Indian J. Genetics,58(4):455-463
- Singh,V.P and Yadav,R.D.S. (1991). Induced mutations for quantitative and qualitative traits in greengram(Vigna radiata L.Wilczck) CV.T44. Journal of Genetics and Plant Breeding . 45(1):1-5
- Sinha,A.,Lal,J.P. (2007). Effect of mutagens on M1 parameters and quantitative changes induced in M2 generation in Lentil. Legume Res.,30(3):180-185
- Sinha, R.D. and Bharati, R. (1990). Variability in mutant populations in Urdbean ( Vigna mungo L.Hepper). Jounal of Nuclear Agriculture and Bilology .19:44-46.
- Srivastava, L. S., H. Chand, and S. Kumar. (1973). Dose response studies on EMS and MMS treated gram. Sci. Cul. 39(8), 345-347
Submitted Date : 6-07-2016
Accepted Date : 14-12-2016