- Allen RG, Pereira LS, Raes D, Smith D. (1998). Crop evapotranspiration guide lines for computing crop water requirements. FAO Irrigation and Drainage Paper No. 56. FAO, Roms, Italy.
- AOAC.(2000). Official Methods of Analysis. 16th ed. Arilington, V. A.: Assn. of Official Analytical Chemists.
- Athar H, Ashraf M. (2005). Photosynthesis under drought stress: Hand Book Photosynthesis, 2nd(ed.) by M. Pessarakli. C. R. C. Press, New York, USA, pp. 795-810.
- Bandani MM, Mobasser RH, Sirusmehr A. (2014). Effect of organic fertilizer on quantitative yield of mung beam (Vigna radiata L). Journal of Novel Applied Sciences. 3-4: 367-370.
- Dorji K, Behboudian MH, Zegbe-Dominguez JA. (2005). Water relations, growth, yield, and fruit quality of hot pepper under deficit irrigation and partial root zone drying. Scientia Horticulturae. 104: 137–149.
- El-Nakhlawy FS. (2010). Experimental Design and Analysis in Scientific Research. Sci. Pub. Center, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- El-Nakhlawy FS, Ghandorah M. (2010). Cultural Practices of Field Crops Production. Sci. Pub. Center, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- Habibullah MA, Hamid-Ullah S. (2007). Proximate and mineral composition of mung bean. Sarhad J. Agric. 2: 463-467.
- Haghighi S, Nejad T, Lack S. (2011). Evaluation of changes the qualitative and quantitative yield of horse bean (Vicia faba L) plants in the levels of humic acid fertilizer. Life Science Journal. 8(3).
- Ihsan MZ, El-Nakhlawy FS, Ismail SM. (2016). Wheat phenological development and growth studies as affected by drought and late season high temperature stress under arid environment. Front Plant Sci. 7: 795.
- Ismail SM, Almarshadi MH. (2013). Effect of water distribution patterns on productivity, fruit quality and water use efficiency of Ziziphus jujube in arid regions under drip irrigation system. Journal of Food, Agriculture and Environment. 11: 373-378.
- Kudre TG, Benjakul S, Kishimura H. (2013). Comparative study on chemical compositions and properties of protein isolates from mung bean, black bean and bambara groundnut. J Sci Food Agric. 93: 2429–2436.
- Malik A, Fayyaz U, Abdul Wahieed A, Qadir G, Asghar R. (2006). Interactive effects of irrigation and phosphorus on green gram. Pak. J. Bot.38: 1119-1126.
- Ranawake AL, Amarasingha UG, Rodrigo WD, Rodrigo UT, Dahanayaka N. (2011). Effect ofwater stress on growth and yield of mungbean (Vigna radiate L.).Tropical Agricultural Research and Extension. 14:23-28.
- SAS. (2006). SAS Institute Inc., Cary Nc., USA .Soft Ware Statistical Program.
- Thomas RM, Fukaic S, Peoples MB. (2004). The effect of timing and severity of water deficit on growth, development, yield accumulation and nitrogen fixation of mungbean. Field Crop Res. 86: 67-80.
- Waqas M, Ahmad B, Arif M, Munsif F, Khan AL, Amin M, Lee, IJ. (2014). Evaluation of humic acid application methods for yield and yield components of mungbean. American Journal of Plant Sciences. 5: 2269-2276.
Submitted Date : 26-04-2017
Accepted Date : 30-08-2017