Chief EditorJ. S. Sandhu
Print ISSN 0250-5371
Online ISSN 0976-0571
NAAS Rating 6.67
Impact Factor 0.8 (2023)
Nutrient uptake and yield of Kharif green gram as influenced by levels of sulphur, phosphorus and PSB inoculation
First Online 06-09-2017|
- Balachandran, S., Deotale, R. D., Hatmode, C. N., Titare, P. S. and Thorat, A. W. (2005). Effect of biofertilizer and nutrients on green gram. Journal of Soils and Crops. 34: 82-86.
- Banik, N. C. and Sengupta, K. (2012). Effect of sulphur on growth and yield of green gram [Vigna radiate (L.)Wilczek]. Journal of Crop and Weed. 8(1): 109-110.
- Bapat, P. N., Sinha, S. B. and Sindhe, D. A. (1986). Effect of sulphur and phosphorus on yield and nutrient content of blackgram. Journal of Indian Society of Soil Science. 34: 82-86.
- Chandal, N., Ali, M. and Singh, H. G. (2002). Effect of sulphur on moongbeen in relation to growth, productivity and fertility. Indian Agriculturist. 32 (4): 262-264.
- Chaudhary, R. P., Sharma, S. K. and Dhama, A. K. (2003). Yield components of green gram as influenced by phosphorus and thiourea. Annals of Agricultural Research, New Research. 24 (1): 203-204.
- Choudhary, Pratibha, Jhajharia, Arun and Kumar, Rohit (2014). Influence of sulphur and zinc fertilization on yield, yield components and quality traits of soybean (Glycine max L.). The Bioscan. 9(1): 137-142.
- Collavino, M. M., Sansberro, P. A., Mroginski, L. A. and Aguilar, O. M. (2010). Comparison of in vitro solubilization activity of diverse phosphate-solubilizing bacteria native to acid soil and their ability to promote Phaseolus vulgaris growth. Biology and Fertility of Soils. 46: 727-738.
- Dey, J. and Basu, T. K. (2004). Rsponce of green gram to different levels of potassium and sulphur with regards to growth, nodulation, field and quality. Indian Agriculturist. 48 (3/4): 161-165.
- Fernandez, L. A., Zalba, P., Gomez, M. A. and Sagardoy, M. A. (2007). Phosphate-solubilization activity of bacterial strains in soil and their effect on soybean growth under greenhouse conditions. Biology and Fertility of Soils. 43: 805-809.
- Gupta, R. B. and Prasad, S. N. (1982). Rhizobium culture and its role in kharif pulses. Far. Parliam. 17 (3): 15-16.
- Hariprasad, P. and Niranjana, S. R. (2009). Isolation and characterization of phosphate solubilizing rhizobacteria to improve plant health of tomato. Plant and Soil. 316: 13-24.
- Jain, R., Saxena, J. and Sharma, V. (2010). The evaluation of free and encapsulated Aspergillus awamori for phosphate solubilization in fermentation and soil-plant system. Applied Soil Ecology. 46: 90-94.
- Jat, R. L. and Rathore, P. S. (1994). Effect of sulphur, molybdenum and rhizobium inoculation on green gram. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 39 (4): 651-654.
- Kaprekar, N., Sarode, D. S. and Patil, A. (2003). Yield, nutrient uptake and economic of gram as influenced by P and S levels and PSB inoculation under irrigated conditions. Legume Research. 20 (2): 125-127.
- Mitra, S., Singh, H. G. and Dhar, R. (1999). Effect of rock phosphate and PSB on growth and yield of green gram in acid soils of Tripura. Environment and Ecology. 17 (4): 926-930.
- Mittal, V., Singh, O., Nayyar, H., Kaur, J. and Tewari, R. (2008). Stimulatory effect of phosphate-solubilizing fungal strains (Aspergillus awamori and Penicillium citrinum) on the yield of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L. cv. GPF2). Soil Biology and Biochemistry. 40: 718-727.
- Panse, V.G., Sukhatme, P.V. (1985). Statistical Methods for Agricultural Workers. Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi, India.
- Parveen, S., Sagir Khan, Mohammad and Zaidi, Almas (2002). Effect of rhizospheric microorganisms on growth and yield of green gram. Indian Journal of Agricultural Science. 72 (7): 421-423.
- Patel, A. P., Patel, D. B., Lakhani, S.H. and Kadu, S. P. (2014). Influence of irrigation scheduling and levels of sulphur on yield and quality of Rabi Green gram [Vigna radiata (L.) Mills]. Trends in Biosciences 7(21): 3485-3489.
- Patil, B. P. and Jadav, M. S. (1994). Effect of fertilization and rhizobium on yield of green gram on medium black soil of Konkan. Journal of Indian Society of Coastal Agricultural Researc. 12 (1): 17-22.
- Prasad S. K., Singh M. K. and Singh, J. (2014). Response of rhizobium inoculation and phosphorus levels on green gram (vigna radiata) under guava-based agri-horti system. The Bioscan. 9(2): 557-560.
- Rao, G. P., Shrajee, A. M., Rao, R. and Reddy, T. R. K. (1993). Response of green gram cultivars to levels of phosphorus. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 38 (2): 317-318.
- Samiullah, R. K.; Desmukh, P. S. and Shukla, D. S. (1982). Effect of basal nitrogen and phosphorus on yield characteristics of summer green gram [Vigna radiata (L) wilczek]. Indian. J. Plant. Physiol. 25 (1): 27-31.
- Singh, H., Rathore, P. S. and Mali, A. L. (1994). Influence of phosphate and inoculation on nutrient uptake recovery and response of applied P on green gram. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 39 (2): 316-318.
- Srinivas, M. and Mohammad, Shaik (2002). Performance of green gram (Vigna radita L.) and response of function as influenced by different levels of nitrogen and phosphorus. Crop research Hisar. 24 (3): 458-462.
- Srinivasan, K., Sankran, N. and Prabhakaran, J. (2001). Influence of sulphur application on nodulation and protein content of black gram. Madras Agricultural Journal. 87 (7/9): 456-458.
- Theodorou, M. E. and Plaxton, W. C. (1993). Metabolic adaptations of plant respiration to nutritional phosphate deprivation. Plant Physiol. 101: 339–344.
- Vassilev, N., Vassileva, M. and Nikolaeva, I. (2006). Simultaneous P-solubilizing and biocontrol activity of microorganisms: potentials and future trends. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology. 71: 137-144.
- Vikram, A. and Hamzehzarghani, H. (2008). Effect of phosphate solubilizing bacteria on nodulation and growth parameters of greengram (Vigna radiata L. Wilczek). Research Journal of Microbiology. 3: 62-72.
- Vikrant, Raj, V. and Singh, B. P. (2004). Effect of FYM and phosphorus application on the physical grain quality of moongbean. Research of Crops. 5(2/3): 188-191.
- Yadav, S. S. (2004). Effect of sulphur and phosphorus on growth and yield of green gram. Haryana Agricultural University Research Journal. 20 (1/2): 10-12.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.