Chief EditorJ. S. Sandhu
Print ISSN 0250-5371
Online ISSN 0976-0571
NAAS Rating 6.67
Impact Factor 0.8 (2023)
Mineral contents of forage pea – triticale intercropping systems harvested at different growth stages
First Online 15-02-2018|
- Acikgoz, E. (2001). Forage Crops. University of Uludag, Publication No. 182. Bursa, Turkey. 584 pp.
- Acikgoz, E., Ustun, A., GuI, I., Anlarsal, E., Tekeli, A.S., Nizam, I., Avcioglu, R., Geren, H., Cakmakci, S., Aydinoglu, B., Yucel, C., et al.(2009). Genotype x environment interaction and stability analysis for dry matter and seed yield in field pea (Pisum sativum L.). Spanish Journal of Agricultural Research, 7(1): 96-106.
- Altintas, A. (2013). Minerals Deficiency. www. Acikders.ankara.edu.tr
- Anonymous, (1971). Nutrient Requirements of Beef Cattle. N.A.S. Washinton D.C.
- Bilgili, U., Uzun, A., Sincik, M., Yavuz, M., Aydinoglu, B., Cakmakci, S., Geren, H., Avcioglu, R., Nizam, I., Tekeli, S., Gul, I., et al. (2010). Forage yield and lodging traits in peas (Pisum sativum L.) with different leaf types. Turkish Journal of Field Crops, 15(1): 50-53.
- Duzgunes, O., Kesici, T., Kavuncu, O. and Gurbuz, F. (1987). Research and Experimental Methods (Statistic Methods II). University of Ankara, Agriculture Faculty Publication No. 1021. Ankara, Turkey. 381 pp.
- Egritas, O. and Onal Asci, O. (2015). Determination of some mineral matter contents in common vetch cereals mixtures. Academic Journal of Agriculture, 4(1): 13 18.
- Elinc, F. (2007). Plant Nutrition and Soil Productivity. University of Ondokuz Mayis, Agriculture Faculty Publication No. 57. Samsun, Turkey. 268 pp.
- Hunady, I. and Hochman, M. (2014). Potential of legume-cereal intercropping for increasing yields and yield stability for self-sufficiency with animal fodder in organic farming. Czech J. Genet. Plant Breed., 50(2): 185-194.
- Kacar, B. and Katkat, A.V. (2009). Plant Nutrition. Nobel Publication No. 849. Ankara, Turkey. 659 pp.
- Karayilanli, E. and Ayhan, V. (2016). Investigation of feed value of alfalfa (Medicago sativa L.) harvested at different maturity stages. Legume Research, 39(2): 237-247.
- Kidambi, S.P., Matches, A.G. and Griggs, T.C. (1989). Variability for Ca, Mg, K, Cu, Zn and K/(Ca+Mg) ratio among 3 wheat grasses and sainfoin on the southern high plains. Journal of Range Management, 42: 316-322.
- Kumar, K. and Soni, A. (2014). Elemental ratio and their importance in feed and fodder. International Journal of Pure & Applied Bioscience, 2(3): 154-160.
- Lithourgidis, A.S., Dordas, C.A., Damalas, C.A. and Vlachostergios, D.N. (2011). Annual intercrops: An alternative pathway for sustainable agriculture. Australian Journal of Crop Science, 5(4): 396-410.
- Madibela, O.R. and Modiakgotla, E. (2004). Chemical composition and in vitro dry matter digestibility of indigenous finger millet (Eleusine coracana) in Botswana. www.lrrd.org
- Mut, Z., Ayan, I. and Mut, H. (2006). Evaluatýon of forage yield and quality at two phenological stages of triticale genotypes and other cereals grown under rainfed conditions. Bangladesh Journal of Botany, 35(1): 45-53.
- Onal Asci, O., Acar, Z., Basaran, U., Ayan, I. and Mut, H. (2010). Determination of hay quality of some companion crops sown with red clover. Journal of Food, Agriculture & Environment, 8(1): 190-194.
- Onal Asci, O., Acar, Z. and Kasko Arici, Y. (2015). Hay yield, quality traits and interspecies competition of forage pea – triticale miýxtures harvested at different stages. Turk J Field Crops. 20(2): 166-173.
- Pederson, G.A., Brink, G.E. and Fairbrother, T.E. (2002). Nutrient uptake in plant parts of sixteen forages fertilized with poultry litter: nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, copper, and zinc. Agron. J., 94: 895-904.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.