Chief EditorJ. S. Sandhu
Print ISSN 0250-5371
Online ISSN 0976-0571
NAAS Rating 6.67
Impact Factor 0.8 (2023)
Variability, character association and path coefficient analysis of green pod yield and its related traits in pea (Pisum sativum L.)
First Online 07-09-2017|
- Al-Jibouri, H.A., Miller. P.A. and Robinson. H.F. (1958). Genotypic and environmental variances and co-variances in an upland cotton cross of interspecific origin. Agron. J., 50: 633-636.
- Burton, GW. (1952). Quantitative inheritance of grasses. In Proceedings of VI Intl. Grassland Congress, 1: 277-283.
- Choudhary, H.V., Verma. M.K. and Sofi. A.A. (2010). Genetic variability, heritability and genetic advance for yield components in garden pea. Pantnagar J. Res., 8: 195-197.
- Choudhury, B. (1967). Pea In: Vegetables, National Book Trust, New Delhi, India, 133 p.
- Devi, P.O., Pant S.C., Rawat S.S., Rana. D.K. and. Singh. N.I.K (2010). Correlation coefficient and genetic divergence analysis in pea. Indian J. Hortic., 67: 160-165.
- Dewey, D.R. and Lu. K.H. (1959). A correlation and path coefficient analysis of components of crested wheat grass seed production. Agron. J., 51: 515-518.
- Dhama, S.K., Tyagi. N.K. and Singh. P.B. (2010). Interrelationship and path analysis for seed yield and its component characters under eight environments in pea (Pisum sativum L.). Legume Res., 33(2): 87-94.
- Gupta, A.J., Singh. Y.V. and Verma. T.S. (2006). Genetic variability and heritability in garden pea (Pisum sativum L.). Indian J. Hortic., 63(3): 332-334.
- Kumar, R., Kumar M.,. Dogra. R.K and Bharat. N.K. (2015). Variability and character association studies in garden pea (Pisum sativum var. hortense L.) during winter season at mid hills of Himachal Pradesh. Legume Res., 38(2): 164-168.
- Lal, G.M., Meena, M.L., Chandra. K.and. Singh. C.M (2011). Assessment of genetic variability and interrelation between yield and its contributing components in field pea (Pisum sativum L.). Environ. Ecol., 29: 1235-1239.
- Panse, V.G. and. Sukhatme. P.V. (1985). In Statistical Methods for Agricultural Workers (4th Edn.). ICAR, New Delhi, 361 p.
- Sharma, B.B. and Sharma. V.K. 2012. Character association and path analysis studies for yield and horticultural traits in garden pea. Environ. Ecol., 30(4A): 1591-1598.
- Sharma, B.B. and Sharma. V.K. (2013). Genetic variability, Heritability and Genetic advance studies in garden pea under mid hill condition of Garhwal Himalaya. Environ. Ecol., 31(1A): 1296-1301.
- Sharma, A., Sood, M., Rana. A.and Singh. Y. (2007). Genetic variability and association studies for green pod yield and component horticultural trait in garden pea under high hill dry temperate conditions. Indian J. Hortic., 64(4): 410-414.
- Singh, A.K. and Yadav. V.K. (2005). Character association and path coefficient analysis studies for certain metric traits in pea (Pisum sativum L.) under cold arid region of Ladakh. The Hortic. J., 18(1): 35- 38.
- Singh, A.K. (2007). Interrelationship among characters and path coefficient studies in pea under cold arid region of Ladakh. Indian J. Hortic., 64(1): 98-100.
- Singh, P. and Narayanam. S.S. (1993). In Biometrical Techniques in Plant Breeding, Kalyani Publishers, Ludhiana.
- Yadav, R., Srivastava, R.K., Kant, R. and Singh. R. (2009). Studies on genetic divergence in field pea (Pisum sativum L. var. arvence). Legume Res., 32(2): 121-124.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.