- Adams, W. W., Muller, O., Cohu, C. M., Demmig-Adams, B. (2013). May photoinhibition be a consequence, rather than a cause, of limited plant productivity? Photosynthesis Research, 117: 31-44.
- Baldi, P., Muthuchelian, K., La Porta, N. (2012). Leaf plasticity to light intensity in Italian cypress (Cupressus sempervirens L.): adaptability of a Mediterranean conifer cultivated in the Alps. Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology B: Biology, 117: 61-69.
- Bota, J., Medrano, H., Flexas, J. (2004). Is photosynthesis limited by decreased Rubisco activity and RuBP content under progressive water stress? New Phytologist, 162: 671-681.
- Corpas, F. J., Barroso, J. B., del Rýìo, L. A. (2001). Peroxisomes as a source of reactive oxygen species and nitric oxide signal molecules in plant cells. Trends in Plant Science, 6: 145-150.
- Hodgson, J., Montserrat-Martí, G., Charles, M., Jones, G., Wilson, P., Shipley, B., Sharafi, M., Cerabolini, B., et al. (2011). Is leaf dry matter content a better predictor of soil fertility than specific leaf area? Annals of Botany, 108 : 1337-1345.
- Kruse, O. (2001). Light-induced short-term adaptation mechanisms under redox control in the PS II-LHCII supercomplex: LHC II state transitions and PS II repair cycle. Naturwissenschaften, 88: 284-292.
- Li, P., Ma, F. (2012). Different effects of light irradiation on the photosynthetic electron transport chain during apple tree leaf dehydration. Plant Physiology and Biochemistry, 55: 16-22.
- Mullineaux, C. W., Emlyn-Jones, D. (2005). State transitions: an example of acclimation to low-light stress. Journal of Experimental Botany, 56: 389-393.
- Naramoto, M., Katahata, S.-i., Mukai, Y., Kakubari, Y. (2006). Photosynthetic acclimation and photoinhibition on exposure to high light in shade-developed leaves of Fagus crenata seedlings. Flora-Morphology, Distribution, Functional Ecology of Plants, 201: 120-126.
- Ohashi, Y., Nakayama, N., Saneoka, H., Mohapatra, P. K., Fujita, K. (2009). Differences in the responses of stem diameter and pod thickness to drought stress during the grain filling stage in soybean plants. Acta Physiologiae Plantarum, 31: 271-277.
- Ping, M., Bai, T.-h., Wang, X.-q. (2015). Effects of light intensity on photosynthesis and photoprotective mechanisms in apple under progressive drought. Journal of Integrative Agriculture, 14: 1755-1766.
- Rakiæ, T., Gajiæ, G., Lazareviæ, M., Stevanoviæ, B. (2015). Effects of different light intensities, CO2 concentrations, temperatures and drought stress on photosynthetic activity in two paleoendemic resurrection plant species Ramonda serbica and R. nathaliae. Environmental and Experimental Botany, 109: 63-72.
- Silva, M. D. A., Jifon, J. L., Santos, C. M. D., Jadoski, C. J., Silva, J. A. G. D. (2013). Photosynthetic capacity and water use efficiency in sugarcane genotypes subject to water deficit during early growth phase. Brazilian Archives of Biology and Technology, 56: 735-748.
- Strasser, R. J., Tsimilli-Michael, M., Qiang, S., Goltsev, V. (2010). Simultaneous in vivo recording of prompt and delayed fluorescence and 820-nm reflection changes during drying and after rehydration of the resurrection plant Haberlea rhodopensis. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta Bioenergetics, 1797: 1313-1326.
- Sultan, S. E. (2000). Phenotypic plasticity for plant development, function and life history. Trends in Plant Science, 5: 537-542.
- Suorsa, M., Aro, E.-M. (2007). Expression, assembly and auxiliary functions of photosystem II oxygen-evolving proteins in higher plants. Photosynthesis Research, 93: 89-100.
- Wang, L., Deng, F., Ren, W.-J. (2015). Shading tolerance in rice is related to better light harvesting and use efficiency and grain filling rate during grain filling period. Field Crops Research, 180: 54-62.
- Yamazaki, J., Kamata, K., Maruta, E. (2011). Seasonal changes in the excess energy dissipation from Photosystem II antennae in overwintering evergreen broad-leaved trees Quercus myrsinaefolia and Machilus thunbergii. Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology B: Biology, 104: 348-356.
- Zhao, D., Hao, Z., Tao, J. (2012). Effects of shade on plant growth and flower quality in the herbaceous peony (Paeonia lactiflora Pall.). Plant Physiology and Biochemistry, 61: 187-196.
Submitted Date : 30-03-2017
Accepted Date : 25-07-2017