Chief EditorJ. S. Sandhu
Print ISSN 0250-5371
Online ISSN 0976-0571
NAAS Rating 6.67
Impact Factor 0.8 (2023)
Multidimensional study of pulse production in Bundelkhand region of India
First Online 23-10-2017|
- Ali Masood, Singh S. K. and Singh B. B. (2008) Half Yearly Report of ISOPOM Project Development and Popularization of Model Seed System for Quality Seed Production of Major Legumes to ensure Seed Sufficiency at Village Level. Published by Director, Indian Institute of Pulses Research, Kanpur, U. P.
- Khatiwada, M. K.(1986) The production of food legumes in the Himalayan range. Paper presented at the workshop on Food Legume Improvement for Asian farming system, Khon Khaen, Thaialand.
- Lal, S (1983) Pulses Production in Eastern U.P. Proceedings of symposium on increasing pulses production in India, October 1982, New Delhi ,pp 89-102
- McWilliam, J. R. and Dillon J.L. (1986) Improvement of food legumes: progress and constraints. Paper presented at workshop on Food Legume Improvement for Asian farming systems, Khon Khaen, Thaialand.
- Rajesh Kumar, S. K. Singh, Purushottam and Uma Sah (2012) Dissemination of pulse production technologies in Uttar Pradesh: A micro- level analysis. Pub: Journal of Food Legumes. 25:340-343.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.