Chief EditorJ. S. Sandhu
Print ISSN 0250-5371
Online ISSN 0976-0571
NAAS Rating 6.67
Impact Factor 0.8 (2023)
Effect of different levels of nitrogen and sulphur on growth, nodulation and yield of green gram (Vigna radiate L.).
First Online 16-05-2018|
- Ahmad, Siraj and Nasrullah. (2000). Response of black gram to nitrogen and sulphur. Journal Agronomy Bangladesh Univ. Agric.Sci. 8(1):120-130.
- Anonymous, (2009). Information on Area and Production of Pulse crops in India. Directorate of Pulse Development Bhopal.
- Ayub,M,Tanveer,A,Choudhary,M.A,Amin,M.M.Z and Murtaza,G.(1999).Effect of growth and yield of mungbean(Vigna radiate L.) to various levels of nitrogen. Pakistan J. of Biological Science 2(4):1378-1380.
- Budhar, M.N and Tamilselvan, N. (2001). Effect of sulphur on yield attributes and yield on rainfied green gram (Vigna radiate L.). Madras Agricultural Journal. 88(7): 504-505.
- Das, G. (1982). A stimulatory effect of low nitrate levels on nodulation leghaemoglobin control, nitrogenous activity and growth of mungbean plant. Canadian Journal of Botany 6(18):1907-1910.
- Gowswamy, N.N. (1986). In the forward to sulphur research and agricultural production in India. H.L.S. Tondon, F.D.C.O., New Delhi.
- Jeevan, R and Singh, M.m (2009). Effect of nitrogen and sulphur on forage yield and quality of sorghum. Annuals Plant soil Research 11(1): 60-61.
- Khanna, P.K and Gupta, A. K (2005). Changes in growth, yield and some biochemical attributes in pea (Pisum sativum) with rhizobium and sulphur applications. Journal of Plant Biology 32(1): 25-28.
- Kumar, S and Singh, T. B. (2009). Effect of sulphur with and without rhizobium on yield and biochemical composition of black gram. Annuals of plant Soil Research 11(1): 58-59.
- Nasreen, S. and Farid, A.T.M. (2003). Influence of different nutrients on growth and yield of garden pea (Pisum sativum). Indian Journal of Agronomy 48(3) : 206-209
- Panse, V.G. and Sukhatme, P.V. (1978). Statistical methods for Agricultural works. ICAR, New Delhi.
- Petal, J.R. and Sheike, V.B. (1998). Effect of farmyard manure, phosphorus and sulphur on growth, yield and quality of Indian mustard (Brassica juncea L). Indian Journal of Agronomy 43(4): 713-717.
- Rahman, M.A, Hoque, A.K.M.S, Rahmam, M.N, Talukdar and Islam, M.S.(2007). Effect of nitrogen and phosphorus on growth and yield of French bean. J.Soil.Nature 1(2): 30-34.
- Singh, R.S. and Singh, R.P. (1992). Effect of sulphur fertilization and rhizobium inoculation on yield and nutrient content and uptake in pea (Pisum sativum) in different soils of Uttar Pradesh. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research 26(2) : 57-64.
- Yadav, D.S, Singh, U and Umesh, S. (1997). Studies on nitrogen and sulphur nutrition of green gram (Phaseolus radiate L.) in relation to growth attributes, seed protein yield and N, S uptake. Legume research 20 (4):224-226.
- Zhau,H.L,Puranik,R.B and Joshi,R.P.(1999). Root and nodules of gram and pea have a high demand of sulphur. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research 25(2) : 38-44.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.