Chief EditorJ. S. Sandhu
Print ISSN 0250-5371
Online ISSN 0976-0571
NAAS Rating 6.67
Impact Factor 0.8 (2023)
Knowledge and adoption of herbicide application practices by the soybean farmers in Vidarbha
First Online 06-09-2017|
- Chhonkar, R.S. and Balyan, R.S. (1999). Competition and control of weeds in soybean. Weed Sci. 47:107-111.
- Dhaker, S.C., S.L. Mundra, R.C. Dhaker and H.K. Sumeriya (2015). Effect of weed management and sulphur on nutrient content and uptake by weeds and soybean. Legume Research., 38 (3): 411-414.
- FAI. (2006). Fertilizer statistics, (2005-06). The Fertilizer Association of India, New Delhi.
- Jha, B.K., R. Chandra and Rohitashav Singh (2014). Influence of post emergence herbicides on weeds, nodulation and yields of soybean and soil properties. Legume Res., 37 (1) : 47-54.
- Kale, N.M., Wankhade, P.P. and Jadhao, Gopal (2011). Factors affecting agrarian distress proneness in Western Vidarbha. Journal of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE, Hyderabad)., 12 (2): 61-68.
- Kale, N.M., Mankar, D.M. and Wankhade, P.P. (2013). Factors affecting agrarian distress proneness in Vidarbha. Research Review Committee Report 2014, Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth, Akola (M.S.). : 35-75.
- Kewat, M.L., Pandey, J., Yaduraju, N.T. and Kulshresthra, G. (2000). Economic and ecofriendly weed management in soybean. Indian Journal of Weed Science., 32 (3&4): 135-139.
- Kumar, D., Chandrasekhar, B.L., Mishra, P.K. (2003).Effect of integrated weed management on economics of soybean [Glycinemax (L.)Merrill] under vertisols of Chhattisgarh. Annals of Agric Res., 24:212-214.
- Nandini Devi K, Kh. Lenin Singh, CNJS Arangba Mangang, N. Brajendra Singh, Herojit Singh Athokpam and A. Dorendro Singh (2016). Effect of weed control practices on weed dynamics, yield and economics of soybean [Glycine max (L.) Merrill], Legume Research., 39 (6): 995-998.
- Punia, S.S., Dharamvir, Yadav and Dhun Anil. (2013). Herbicide adoption pattern in rice and wheat among Haryana farmers. Journal of Weed Science., 45(3): 175-178.
- Singh, G. and Singh, D. (1987). Weed control efficiency of pendimethalin and methabenjthiazuron in soybean. Indian J. Weed Sci. 19: 230-232.
- SOPA. (2013). Press release regarding soybean crop survey Kharif 2013, September 28, The Soybean Processors Association of India Indore.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.