Chief EditorJ. S. Sandhu
Print ISSN 0250-5371
Online ISSN 0976-0571
NAAS Rating 6.67
Impact Factor 0.8 (2023)
Impact of phosphorus and iron on protein and chlorophyll content in chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.)
First Online |
- Arnon, D.I. (1949). Copper enzymes in isolated chloroplast polyphenoloxidane in Beta vulgaris. Plant Physiol., 242: 1-15.
- Chaudhari, R.K., Patel, T.D., Patel, J.B. and Patel R.H. (1998). Response of chickpea cultivars to irrigation, nitrogen and P on sandy clay loam soil. Int. Chickpea Pegionpea News Letter, 5: 24-26.
- Datt, N., Sharma, R.P. and Sharma, G.D. (2003). Effect of supplementary use of farmyard manure along with chemical fertilizers on productivity and nutrient uptake by vegetable pea (Pisum sativum var. arvense) and built up of soil fertility in Lahaul valley of Himanchal Pradesh. Indian J. Agric. Sci., 73: 266-268.
- Dotaniya, M. L. and Meena, V. D. (2013). Rhizosphere effect on Nutrient Availability in soil and Its Uptake by plants -A review. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci., India Sec. B: Biol. Sci., 85:1–12 DOI 10.1007/s40011-013-0297-0.
- Dotaniya, M.L., Meena, H.M., Lata, M. and Kumar K. (2013c). Role of phytosiderophores in iron uptake by plants. Agri. Sci. Digest. 33:73-76.
- Dotaniya, M.L., Pingoliya, K.K., Meena, H.M. and Prasad, Dasrath (2013a). Status and Rational use of Rock Phosphate in Agricultural Crop Production A Review. Agric. Sust. Develop., 1:103-108.
- Dotaniya, M.L., Sharma, M.M., Kumar, K. and Singh, P.P. (2013b). Impact of Crop Residue Management on nutrient balance in rice-wheat cropping system in an Aquic hapludoll. The J. Rural Agric. Res., 13:122-123.
- Goos, R.J. and Johnson, B.E. (2000). Acomparison of three methods for reducing iron deficiency chlorosis in soybean. Agron. J., 92: 1135-1139.
- Gudadhe, N.N., Khang, V.T., Thete, N. M., Lambade, B. M. and Jibhkate, S. B. (2011). Studies on organic and inorganic sources of nutrient application in cotton-chickpea cropping sequence. Omonrice, 18: 121-128.
- Kumar, V., Dwivedi, V.N. and Tiwari, D.D. (2009). Effect of phosphorus and iron on yield and mineral nutrition in chickpea. Ann. Plant Soil Res. 11: 16-18.
- Pingoliya, K.K., Mathur, A.K., Dotaniya, M. L., Jajoria, D. K. and Narolia, G. P. (2014). Effect of phosphorus and iron levels on growth and yield attributes of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) under Agroclimatic zone IV A of Rajasthan, India. Legume Res., 37:537-541. DOI : 10.5958/0976-0571.2014.00672.9.
- Saxena, N. P. and Sheldrake, A.R. (1980). Iron chlorosis in chickpea grown in high pH calcareous Vertisols. J. Field Crops Res., 3:211-214.
- Shukla, M., Patel, R.H., Verma, R, Deewan P. and Dotaniya, M.L. (2013). Effect of bio-organics and chemical fertilizers on growth and yield of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) under middle Gujarat conditions. Vegetos, 26:183-187.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.